I just witnessed the biggest mog oat

HGH_

HGH_

Involuntary volcel
Joined
Jun 14, 2025
Posts
341
Reputation
317
I was the biggest fish on the streetcar, then this guy came in, genuinely the worst-looking human being I’ve ever seen. He was deformed + looked like gravity was affecting his face 10x more than usual.
I genuinely felt sorry for him.
Then another guy came in, at least 6’7 and htn side :feelswhy:, The contrast was flabbergasting.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: painbonez and mxl4chi1
genuinely the worst-looking human being I’ve ever seen. He was deformed + looked like gravity was affecting his face 10x more than usual.
where did you see me? :owo:
 
  • +1
Reactions: HGH_

Similar threads

AnastPal67
Replies
9
Views
59
vaylenvislays
vaylenvislays
scuderia
Replies
16
Views
78
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
sørenyuko
Replies
0
Views
25
sørenyuko
sørenyuko
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
22
Views
67
roymustang
roymustang
manletmachine
Replies
7
Views
45
sonic55555
S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top