I just woke up and I have to go to work in 2 hours again.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Slavic Monstrosity
Season 8 Wow GIF by The Office

How I love wage-slaving. Makes me want to kill myself.

NEET mogs so hard.

At least once this shift is over, I don't have to work for another 3 weeks again. (I only work 11hours/week and I generally just dump a month's worth of employment in a single weekend so I have a month of holiday afterwards)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 62902, Mewton, aleksander and 10 others
So Ur side hustle is neetbux?

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, MoggerGaston and nofap
U need to be working more hours if you can.

Then put the money into dividend stocks.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Marsik, fuxkdakikez and 4 others
Don't ever get up 👍

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, aleksander, Skywalker and 9 others
What's your job? I'm curious because of the weird shifts

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, socialcel and Sprinkles
You live in America right? Can you tell me how to get food stamps? I qualify. My wageslave jobs only paid me $18K last year

what state do you live in?

you can google how to do it for your state,

they usually have a website where you can apply online

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, MoggerGaston and thereallegend
How can you live with only working 11 hours a week
If i don’t work 40 I can’t get around and become a homeless subhuman

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, AlexanderTheGreat11, Alt Number 3 and 4 others
what state do you live in?

you can google how to do it for your state,

they usually have a website where you can apply online
i'll pm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Marsik, Skywalker and 9 others
You live in America right? Can you tell me how to get food stamps? I qualify. My wageslave jobs only paid me $18K last year
how do u even have the money for the biohacking shit?

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Enfant terrible and socialcel
How can you live with only working 11 hours a week
If i don’t work 40 I can’t get around and become a homeless subhuman
That's crazy.

my job pays ~25 euro/hour. I can get by on 11 hours a week since I live in a student-dorm, don't have a car. Don't have much expenses except drugs tbh.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and nofap
That's crazy.

my job pays ~25 euro/hour. I can get by on 11 hours a week since I live in a student-dorm, don't have a car. Don't have much expenses except drugs tbh.
What kind of job do you do that pays that much of a outrageous pay. I only get 14€ a hour😢

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, thereallegend and MoggerGaston
What kind of job do you do that pays that much of a outrageous pay. I only get 14€ a hour😢
Netherlands Is true First world. Is about Netherlands, Germany, switzerland, some parts of Scandinavia, the rest Is second world trash.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, XtrovertNTnormalfag, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
cant say, but it sucks hard except for the money.

These 3 days, I had to work 27 hours (9hours a day, 3 days in a row).
And now my body is completely broken and my mind is destroyed.

This job kills my mind harder than the biggest blackpill can.

Only saving grace is that I worked enough hours in 3 days, so that I don't have to work for 3 weeks now basically.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, Marsik, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Netherlands Is true First world. Is about Netherlands, Germany, switzerland, some parts of Scandinavia, the rest Is second world trash.
the weather is shit, there is no sun, the women are impossible to slay, the people are cold and distant.

Life quality is absolute garbage here. The only decent thing is the money.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, aleksander, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
cant say, but it sucks hard except for the money.

These 3 days, I had to work 27 hours (9hours a day, 3 days in a row).
And now my body is completely broken and my mind is destroyed.

This job kills my mind harder than the biggest blackpill can.

Only saving grace is that I worked enough hours in 3 days, so that I don't have to work for 3 weeks now basically.
3 weeks of holiday.

Every day i can wake up at 2PM and rot here while drinking alcohol. Life is good tomorrow.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and nofap
the weather is shit, there is no sun, the women are impossible to slay, the people are cold and distant.

Life quality is absolute garbage here. The only decent thing is the money.
Money Is all that matters. You Need Money to rot comfortably

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, aleksander and thereallegend
@the BULL Mogger Gaston is right, I live in Denmark and can confirm it’s absolute trash. Also probably best part of Scandinavia with least amount of immigrants after Norway. Still shit

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and MoggerGaston
Money Is all that matters. You Need Money to rot comfortably
then it is ideal for u. Move here.
learn to live on 1200euro/month, while working 12 hours/week, and then u have the mogger rotter life

All I need now is to find a HTB who owns a car so that she can drive me to places I need to go. (underground raves in a distant forest or abandoned cave)

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, Hero of the Imperium and thereallegend
how do u even have the money for the biohacking shit?
living with parents

but in 2023 i went into a shit ton of CC debt to get by

i'm constantly learning new ways to save and make money

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: socialcel and the BULL
@the BULL Mogger Gaston is right, I live in Denmark and can confirm it’s absolute trash. Also probably best part of Scandinavia with least amount of immigrants after Norway. Still shit
You have Money so your quality of Life Is good. Interactions, women and weather are cope.

exactly. life quality is garbage tbh.

Most depressed people living in scandinavia / north-western europe.

everyone just wants to kill themselves here. Everyone is anti-social.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, ShowerMaxxing and socialcel
You have Money so your quality of Life Is good. Interactions, women and weather are cope.
what do you do with money that makes life good?

I buy good food, I buy the best drugs, I drink a lot of alcohol, I go to the best parties.
What else is there?!

Most moneymaxxers waste their money on status-symbols. Those don't matter to me.

muh rolex, muh sports-car, muh 4000 euro holiday to Bali
dont care

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and socialcel
living with parents

but in 2023 i went into a shit ton of CC debt to get by

i'm constantly learning new ways to save and make money
Stop wasting your Money on jewish scams retard

what do you do with money that makes life good?

I buy good food, I buy the best drugs, I drink a lot of alcohol, I go to the best parties.
What else is there?!

Most moneymaxxers waste their money on status-symbols. Those don't matter to me.
That's all you Need in Life. Just living in comfort Is enough to live a good life

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and MoggerGaston
That's all you Need in Life. Just living in comfort Is enough to live a good life
exactly, so you don't need a lot of money.

You just need an -okay- amount that is earned easily, and a cheap comfortable lifestyle.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and the BULL
exactly, so you don't need a lot of money.

You just need an -okay- amount that is earned easily, and a cheap comfortable lifestyle.
But in second world shitholes like Italy Just to get by you Need to wageslave some soul sucking job 8-10 hours per day.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nofap and MoggerGaston
I know I've heard. I'm miring except for the debt
I lost it all in 2020 when covid hit.
I had 300k net wealth back then. The jewish lockdowns wiped out my portofolio.

Slowly building it back up now. I doubled my wealth in 2023 with extremely risky investing (just like I did in 2020).
I hope 2024 will be another good year

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible and thereallegend
But in second world shitholes like Italy Just to get by you Need to wageslave some soul sucking job 8-10 hours per day.
i guess america is a second world shithole then

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker and ShowerMaxxing
Exactly. They sell the american Dream to attract low paid ethnik workers, reality Is that if you're not in the top earners america Is a massive dump of shit compared to nordic european countries where everyone gets to live in comfort

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Most people living in the netherlands think the same though. They also think you need to wageslave 8hours/day for decent life-quality.

My lifestyle mogs brutally:
1) I live in a student-dorm, average dutch citizen pays 1200 euro rent, while I pay 300 euro. Brutal mog.
2) I don't own a car, but I live in the city-centre of one of the biggest cities in the netherlands. And also live next to the train-station. I can go everywhere I need to be without needing a car. Most dutch citizens pay 400 euro/month for their car+gasoline+insurance, etc.

This alone saves me 900+400 euro/month, 1300 euro. Which normie wageslaves have to work for and pay taxes for to get.
No normie wage-slave thinks it's possible to live on 1200 euro/month here like I do, but I can live comfortably while they suffer.

You have to make smart sacrifices and plan your life in a cheap way.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, the BULL and thereallegend

Slowly building it back up now. I doubled my wealth in 2023 with extremely risky investing (just like I did in 2020).

That's kinda what @Afrikancel does. He invests in growth stocks.

Only invest in growth stocks
Start with the titans. Amazon. Alphabet ect

Learn about DCA and indexes.

Know what the s and p 500 is

Learn what an ETF is

Learn about CPI and how that effects lending and the markets

Know about tax efficient methods of investing

Forget technical analsysi (you dont have the capacity to do this), trust in what you see and what you use

Learn how to read financial statements. Its a big week this week as quarterly earnings are out.

Learn about book keeping

Dont worry about “diversifying” as you dont make enough money for it to be relevant to you.

Alphabet, amazon ect is where you should be looking if you wanna be safe

Most market gains are made a few days a year. Most days of the year are red days

I made a lot of money this year by investing early this year and i held shares in the best performing stock classes on the markets through good research and high risk tolerance

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Afrikancel and MoggerGaston
Money for what? So I can rent a tiny €2000/month apartment like my family is now? Or so I can buy some bs luxury clothes? All I need money for is steaks and a gym membership and a decent sized house (which you can’t get here btw) other bs doesn’t bring me any sort of joy.

exactly. life quality is garbage tbh.

Most depressed people living in scandinavia / north-western europe.

everyone just wants to kill themselves here. Everyone is anti-social.
Couldn’t agree more, going up to ppl and talking to them is considered “invasive” and “rude”. These danish jews also have the biggest breakdown when they find out I can’t speak danish but mask it while smiling. Then they wonder why they’re all depressed af.

It’s also interesting how the rest of the world, like @the BULL views these countries as some fairy tale, before moving here I did too. They’re just good at selling themselves, but in reality are shit. I have 0 doubt that some brazilian farmer living off €500/month is happier than I am

I’m GTFOH the exact day I turn 18 and never coming back.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, Skywalker, thereallegend and 2 others
Money for what? So I can rent a tiny €2000/month apartment like my family is now? Or so I can buy some bs luxury clothes? All I need money for is steaks and a gym membership and a decent sized house (which you can’t get here btw) other bs doesn’t bring me any sort of joy.

Couldn’t agree more, going up to ppl and talking to them is considered “invasive” and “rude”. These danish jews also have the biggest breakdown when they find out I can’t speak danish but mask it while smiling. Then they wonder why they’re all depressed af.

It’s also interesting how the rest of the world, like @the BULL views these countries as some fairy tale, before moving here I did too. They’re just good at selling themselves, but in reality are shit. I have 0 doubt that some brazilian farmer living off €500/month is happier than I am

I got scammed by foids on tik tok selling the nordic dream lol Guess they were very Rich to start with to afford those prices.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and MoggerGaston
That's kinda what @Afrikancel does. He invests in growth stocks.
I invest with big leverage. (3-4x)

It works well, as long as there's no massive down-swing. A 2008 or covid type event.

• +1

A lot of people's happiness comes from social interaction. And social interaction in these countries is just garbage tbh.

Everyone has this competitive mentality, while also being cold and anti-social, uninviting. Nobody has time, everyone has to be somewhere or has to be busy doing something 'productive'.

It's literally like trying to socialize in a fucking online video game JFL. Pure cancer.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsik, socialcel and thereallegend
I got scammed by foids on tik tok selling the nordic dream lol Guess they were very Rich to start with to afford those prices.
The biggest issue of north-western European countries is the garbage social life.

Women have a massive advantage in terms of social/sexual value compared to men, so they do better tbh.

The biggest issue of north-western European countries is the garbage social life.

Women have a massive advantage in terms of social/sexual value compared to men, so they do better tbh.
They're probably living in betabux's crib telling subhumans to move to Netherlands to end up in the streets lol

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and socialcel
Yes bhai, for example in Copenhagen you legit won’t be able to find an OK apartment under €1500/month, even if you’re searching outside of the center. And u get taxed to oblivion so they literally kill your ambition because why would you want to make more money just to pay 54% tax on it? might as well just LDAR and leech off the government.

Ofc tiktok foids will somewhat enjoy living here, it’s probably a lot more tolerable when you can just take a vacation to the Maldives in the winter and can afford to pay €5000/month for a spacious apartment, under that you literally can’t find a “perfect home that you’d really enjoy living in”.

A lot of people's happiness comes from social interaction. And social interaction in these countries is just garbage tbh.

Everyone has this competitive mentality, while also being cold and anti-social, uninviting. Nobody has time, everyone has to be somewhere or has to be busy doing something 'productive'.

It's literally like trying to socialize in a fucking online video game JFL. Pure cancer.
Spot on. My acquaintances from hs legit don’t want to go out to clubs and rather do fuck all on friday/saturday nights. I’ve tried to convince them multiple times, but they just don’t want to do it, AT ALL.

And on top of that, everyone here is low IQ and woke. Literally haven’t found a single person here who I’d think is above 115 IQ. All bots

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and MoggerGaston
Spot on. My acquaintances from hs legit don’t want to go out to clubs and rather do fuck all on friday/saturday nights. I’ve tried to convince them multiple times, but they just don’t want to do it, AT ALL.

And on top of that, everyone here is low IQ and woke. Literally haven’t found a single person here who I’d think is above 115 IQ. All bots
Same, which is why I go to raves solo.
And why I socialize with people 10 years younger than me while I pretend to be 5 years younger than I am. Only way to cope.

Everyone my own age (28yo) seems to be done for and living in the wageslave civilian life already.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel

no save net ETF

no save net ETF
I should've invested in ETFs at my peak wealth of 300k and basically semi-retired. Before I lost it all.

But had I never been going all-in on single shit-stocks while on 4x leverage, I would've never gotten to 300k in the first-place.

Can't win.

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
If you work entry level 40hrs/week is typical workers hrs to survive. Only those making 80k+/yr can afford to work 30hrs or less here. But since they’re on salary they often work 50 - 70hr weeks and get paid the same as a 40/hr week

• +1
just invest all ur money in cybertruck

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston

Users who are viewing this thread

Back