I just woke up and I have to go to work in 2 hours again.

Same, which is why I go to raves solo.
And why I socialize with people 10 years younger than me while I pretend to be 5 years younger than I am. Only way to cope.
Valid man, maybe I’ll start doing the same.
Everyone my own age (28yo) seems to be done for and living in the wageslave civilian life already.
Everyone here just seems brainwashed. People my age (16-17) are scared to go into a grocery store and buy a bottle of vodka for example. If something isn’t 100% for sure legal they just don’t want to do it, even if it would have 0 consequences.

I even asked one of these guys, that if he doesn’t go to bars, clubs or does anything remotely interesting in his free time, how does he spend it? I could see it on his face it got awkward for him and he answered: Gym, family. Like how can you spend ALL your free time doing that shit?Jfl at these copers, they’ll look back at 80 and realize they wasted all their prime years so they a 2 inch bigger biceps.

And the worst part is I literally HAVE TO tolerate them as I can’t dropout till I’m 18.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
That's kinda what @Afrikancel does. He invests in growth stocks.
If you invested in what i told everyone to invest in the would have hard market beating returns thus far. Im up BIG on amazon and google

Just keep DCA’ing in these two

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
  • JFL
If you invested in what i told everyone to invest in the would have hard market beating returns thus far. Im up BIG on amazon and google

Just keep DCA’ing in these two
what kinda returns are we talking about? were you posting in M&S?

Abusing social welfare to do nothing all day is about as based as it gets.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Skywalker
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing
That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock
MAN UP buddy boyo :feelskek:

i guess america is a second world shithole then
it really is bro, if you're not in the 100k$+ territory (which is also easier than the rest of 1st world countries though)

just earn fuckin HALF of the rest of the civilized world in minimum wage, meanwhile they pay 50$/ E for SURGERIES, and 'muricans pay like 60.000 $ :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️

• +1
Most people living in the netherlands think the same though. They also think you need to wageslave 8hours/day for decent life-quality.

My lifestyle mogs brutally:
1) I live in a student-dorm, average dutch citizen pays 1200 euro rent, while I pay 300 euro. Brutal mog.
2) I don't own a car, but I live in the city-centre of one of the biggest cities in the netherlands. And also live next to the train-station. I can go everywhere I need to be without needing a car. Most dutch citizens pay 400 euro/month for their car+gasoline+insurance, etc.

This alone saves me 900+400 euro/month, 1300 euro. Which normie wageslaves have to work for and pay taxes for to get.
No normie wage-slave thinks it's possible to live on 1200 euro/month here like I do, but I can live comfortably while they suffer.

You have to make smart sacrifices and plan your life in a cheap way.
i love you for this, srs