I keep cheating death

Scarface

Scarface

Indianapolis: Become Human
Over the course of the past 8 or so months I've fallen victim to the following potentially fatal hazards: being run over by a car (twice), falling from height (3rd story into a bush), being beaten up, stabbed, nearly shot (failed robbery by a group of half a dozen junkies), 2nd and 3rd deg. burns (both chemical and thermal) on hands and arms, inadvertent poisoning of myself with HCL and ammonia gas among others, electrocution (>2A at 2100V AC prolly the worst one), passing out from acute alcohol poisoning (liquormaxxing at friend's graduation party), crashing my junk car with no airbags at 110km/h, ropemaxxing (pussed out and called my friend in the middle of the night to say goodbye, bitch tricked me into continuing this shit life), fairly substantial ski accident (concussion because already retarded and didn't wear helmet) almost drowning because I went for a swim after having way too much to drink, hypothermia (also because I passed out while drunk in the wrong place), I mean there's prolly a bunch of other smaller things I missed too.

Basically only thing that hasn't happened to me is being hit by a bullet, mauled by a bear or blown up. Is there some higher power out there that doesn't want me to die? Does anyone else get this feeling?

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather, ChoSeungHui, fobos and 1 other person
Chad?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
That is some crazy shit, man, crazy shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, UndercovrNormie and ChoSeungHui
Pretty cool and intriguing if true.
If others can confirm all of it they should make a documentary about you

I will probably die this summer tbh

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
Rasputins incel grandson

Users who are viewing this thread

Back