I keep dreaming about hugging foids

real_rxz

real_rxz

Bronze
Joined
Jul 19, 2026
Posts
278
Reputation
254
Like bro i dont even get wet dreams they just lay on my chest and sleep and i watch them
The one i had last night felt so real i was dissapointed when i woke up
All i want is a healthy relationship where i am actually interested in the girl and we can be friends and talk about actual things instead of something thats purely sexual/doesnt have any chemistry
Obviously i know the girls irl the first dream was a few months ago of an ex but ive finally moved on and its with a new girl
But the deepest form of connection to me would be this as they feel safe enough to use you as a pillow
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: carvxx and Gen1leman
Obviously its a normal dream to have i just wanted to go more in depth than what the title says
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: carvxx and Gen1leman
its a sign from god that you are allowed to touch them inappropriately
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: halabi, carvxx, real_rxz and 1 other person
Like bro i dont even get wet dreams they just lay on my chest and sleep and i watch them
The one i had last night felt so real i was dissapointed when i woke up
All i want is a healthy relationship where i am actually interested in the girl and we can be friends and talk about actual things instead of something thats purely sexual/doesnt have any chemistry
Obviously i know the girls irl the first dream was a few months ago of an ex but ive finally moved on and its with a new girl
But the deepest form of connection to me would be this as they feel safe enough to use you as a pillow
It does get pretty lonely after a while, though if you got one you will get another
 
  • +1
Reactions: carvxx and Gen1leman
Like bro i dont even get wet dreams they just lay on my chest and sleep and i watch them
The one i had last night felt so real i was dissapointed when i woke up
All i want is a healthy relationship where i am actually interested in the girl and we can be friends and talk about actual things instead of something thats purely sexual/doesnt have any chemistry
Obviously i know the girls irl the first dream was a few months ago of an ex but ive finally moved on and its with a new girl
But the deepest form of connection to me would be this as they feel safe enough to use you as a pillow
I kept dreaming about a girl and her friend giving me hints that she has interest in me
saddest part was when i woke up
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: carvxx, poroldudd, real_rxz and 1 other person
Like bro i dont even get wet dreams they just lay on my chest and sleep and i watch them
The one i had last night felt so real i was dissapointed when i woke up
All i want is a healthy relationship where i am actually interested in the girl and we can be friends and talk about actual things instead of something thats purely sexual/doesnt have any chemistry
Obviously i know the girls irl the first dream was a few months ago of an ex but ive finally moved on and its with a new girl
But the deepest form of connection to me would be this as they feel safe enough to use you as a pillow
dreams are just meaningless in my opinion. I ve just dreamed my ex at least 5 times in the last 2 weeks and we broke up 2 months ago. I ain t rlly missing her it s just a display of your subconcious which isn really relevant in any way
 
  • +1
Reactions: carvxx and Gen1leman
All i want is a healthy relationship where i am actually interested in the girl
I can relate to this. I feel like even though I may like a girl romantically, I only care about my own well-being, and I don't care about hers as long as she stays with me. The only case in which I would care about her well-being is if her unhappiness affected the way she loves me.
 
  • +1
Reactions: carvxx, real_rxz and Gen1leman
Like bro i dont even get wet dreams they just lay on my chest and sleep and i watch them
The one i had last night felt so real i was dissapointed when i woke up
All i want is a healthy relationship where i am actually interested in the girl and we can be friends and talk about actual things instead of something thats purely sexual/doesnt have any chemistry
Obviously i know the girls irl the first dream was a few months ago of an ex but ive finally moved on and its with a new girl
But the deepest form of connection to me would be this as they feel safe enough to use you as a pillow
Reciprocate
 
  • +1
Reactions: carvxx and real_rxz
dreams are just meaningless in my opinion. I ve just dreamed my ex at least 5 times in the last 2 weeks and we broke up 2 months ago. I ain t rlly missing her it s just a display of your subconcious which isn really relevant in any way
Ur definitely missing her just afraid to admit
 
  • +1
Reactions: carvxx
Don't worry about it, I know how it feels to truly love someone. Someday your girl will come along and you'll be happy, that is, if you're a Chad
 
  • +1
Reactions: real_rxz
It does get pretty lonely after a while, though if you got one you will get another
It hasnt even been 3 months since the last and ive been talking to this new girl for like a month tops and she seems interested
Just sad that i never really got to do anything with the last before it ended💀
 
Don't worry about it, I know how it feels to truly love someone. Someday your girl will come along and you'll be happy, that is, if you're a Chad
Like mtn on a really good day max
 
  • +1
Reactions: carvxx
I ve got a new relationship so idgaf about her anymore
You should look more into dreams they are extremely interesting
Your subconscious is almost like another being that communicates to your conscious the things we dont want to face
You may have regrets that you havent actually thought about and are in denial
 
It hasnt even been 3 months since the last and ive been talking to this new girl for like a month tops and she seems interested
Just sad that i never really got to do anything with the last before it ended💀
Let go, you will find someone good enough for what you want one day
 
You should look more into dreams they are extremely interesting
Your subconscious is almost like another being that communicates to your conscious the things we dont want to face
You may have regrets that you havent actually thought about and are in denial
tbh I do have regrets and I m aware of them but I m trying to move on and focus on other stuff and it works pretty good
 
  • +1
Reactions: real_rxz
Let go, you will find someone good enough for what you want one day
Yeah i have now i wouldnt go back to her i much prefer this new girl
I was more thinking that im still khhv and it wouldve been nice not to be a while back
I dont really care about waiting tho considering new girl is a virgin too
 
Yeah i have now i wouldnt go back to her i much prefer this new girl
I was more thinking that im still khhv and it wouldve been nice not to be a while back
I dont really care about waiting tho considering new girl is a virgin too
Just go for someone good enough
 

Similar threads

Zentrix
Replies
1
Views
28
real_rxz
real_rxz
Z
Replies
4
Views
32
shortmanlett
shortmanlett
Mooks Laxx
Replies
0
Views
28
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
iqletlowtest
Replies
13
Views
72
3xiler
3xiler

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top