Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deprived, buckchadley31 and 4 others
Give us a fucking context

Bitch nigga who are you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, AlexBrown84, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
Give us a fucking context
all my life i am abused... it seems like i cant catch i break
i am afraid i will be abused into my adulthood. is the only choice here to mature or to kill myself? obviously my current self won't do.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Abused how?

all my life i am abused... it seems like i cant catch i break
i am afraid i will be abused into my adulthood. is the only choice here to mature or to kill myself? obviously my current self won't do.
Inject t

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and one job away
You have to become the abuser

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: getra and Vermilioncore
Hold up a cross to them and believe in Christ

Abused how?
verbally, dominated socially, me becoming an abused doglap like this
200w
dancing for people, me giving a fuck about random people, me lowering my posture and shit and looking away

this is causing me to feel emasculated and i feel like shit. its like i am on Estrogen or something

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Elvisandreaa, Warlow and 4 others
should i start aromatase inhibitor and TRT or something?

No fap & raise T levels asap. Take it serious like your life depends on it

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
  • +1
I asked Joe Rogan, he said you should do MMA. (y)

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ricochet and ChristianChad
I asked Joe Rogan, he said you should do MMA. (y)
I would get bullied in the training camp. I have a fat ass and I talk like a bitch. I already was in boxing 2 years ago and I felt dominated by the arab kids there.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Scammer, Looks234 and 1 other person
WAKE UP

TBH I would punch myself as hard as I could... grab a pair of dumbles and pump some fucking blood in my viens.

SCREAM LIKE YOU'RE ABOUT TO FACE A LION ALONE IN THE WOODS.

LET the soycuck low T vibes ALL OUT.

Feel the URGE and DESIRE to fuck prime pink pussy and then feel the RAGE that you can't and won't be able to until you get better and better.

Imagine yourself on your deathbed and looking back on your life? does it feel heroic, adventours, a good one? If not then you've fucked up badly and you will forever be in regret.

NOW or NEVER.

Shizo ramblings of .org rotter.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 16834 and ChristianChad
WAKE UP

TBH I would punch myself as hard as I could... grab a pair of dumbles and pump some fucking blood in my viens.

Feel the URGE and DESIRE to fuck prime pink pussy and then feel the RAGE that you can't and won't be able to until you get better and better.

Imagine yourself on your deathbed and looking back on your life? does it feel heroic, adventours, a good one? If not then you've fucked up badly and you will forever be in regret.

NOW or NEVER.

I saw you JFL my post about the boxing camp about you posted this. Do you still have hope for me?

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
I would get bullied in the training camp. I have a fat ass and I talk like a bitch. I already was in boxing 2 years ago and I felt dominated by the arab kids there.
Post pics faggot

I saw you JFL my post about the boxing camp about you posted this. Do you still have hope for me?
I JFLED about the arab kids part.

Bro BE FUCKING thankful that you don't HAVE A CHRONIC PAIN.

A MISSING LIMB.

ANY HEALTH DEBILITATING CONDITON.

You're just a proscinator, a daydreamer, someone who wants to rub the magic lamp and gets 3 wishes granted.

Sorry but no... none of this is helpful.

You and only you who will make a difference in your life none else will.

Motivation books/words are the worms that eat a dead body. It will consume you just like proscination.

Because you feed yourself and get high on words but in fact you still in your disgusting ugly reality.

Action is what seprates successful from the miserable ones.

Recessed? work/save/invest money to get the surgery.

Fatass? lose fat/get lean/builed muscles

Bad habits? Fix sleep/improve hygiene/brush teeth/quit smoking/etc...

Bad social skills/empty braindead mind? read books/get knowledge/work on your social dealings starting from the supermarket cashier/family members to your job boss.

I could go on and on but it will be endless loopholes of self raw fucking of fake orgasm.

Put your life in boxes and fix each box.

By yourself to yourself.

• +1

A MISSING LIMB.

You're just a proscinator, a daydreamer, someone who wants to rub the magic lamp and gets 3 wishes granted.

Motivation books/words are the worms that eat a dead body. It will consume you just like proscination.

Because you feed yourself and get high on words but in fact you still in your disgusting ugly reality.

Bad social skills/empty braindead mind? read books/get knowledge/work on your social dealings starting from the supermarket cashier/family members to your job boss.

I could go on and on but it will be endless loopholes of self raw fucking of fake orgasm.

By yourself to yourself.
TYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYT

• +1
If constantly getting abused makes life not have any sense anymore, join the army.

There won't be sociopathic bitches socially bullying you for fun, the only "bully" there will be is bullying done by hierarchic superiors that is meant to toughen you up and be good for your development as a man, also theere will be teasing done by your comrades, which is good for a man's mental development.

• JFL
If constantly getting abused makes life not have any sense anymore, join the army.

There won't be sociopathic bitches socially bullying you for fun, the only "bully" there will be is bullying done by hierarchic superiors that is meant to toughen you up and be good for your development as a man, also theere will be teasing done by your comrades, which is good for a man's mental development.
lolol...

• +1
Reactions: Gad

A MISSING LIMB.

By yourself to yourself.
Op it will likely not work. Just ldar and give up. All this energy will be for nothing. People can almost magically detect your natural state, your genetics. You will never be anyone else than you are right now. Just ldar and try to come up with some cope.

• +1
I don't know what to do.
i gotchu if u are in need of confidence no one here is going to help u they are all cucks and theyre solution is "inject hormones bro"
no nigga all ur lacking is social skills
hence why u got social anxiety and lower ur posture around people and shit or wtv red pill coaches (Julien himself, Karisma king,maybe coach kyle but he is more about getting bitches)

will show u how 2 get rid of social anxiety. social anxiety comes from past trauma not ur fucking hormones
ya heardd good luck

• +1
WAKE UP

NOW or NEVER.

Yeah I legit look leaner after a session of yelling

• +1

He has to join the IDF

• JFL