I keep getting picked last in PE.

UltraExtremeIntense

UltraExtremeIntense

It’s time
I'm fortunate because there's no girls to see. I won't let this dishearten me.
Any advice how to get picked earlier?

You have to be a popular jock who everyone knows to be picked early. I was always picked last

incel trait #122636

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
You have to be a popular jock who everyone knows to be picked early. I was always picked last
I had low status and got picked first, u just have to be good

50.jpg

most fighters i know sucked in PE, they were just decent at doing cardio stuff. Are u good at volleyball? How comes u get picked last?
Im okay at volleyball, I've not been doing it for long. I think I'm just weak or maybe I need to try hard.

Popularity or athleticism, have neither and your screwed

I got picked last even tho I was a great sports player (interceptions / touchdowns)

Genetics all that matter

Your dad should have trained you in hand-eye coordination and speed starting from 4 years old. You would have had mad status by now from your athletic ability. But since he didn't, well, you see the consequences.

Your dad should have trained you in hand-eye coordination and speed starting from 4 years old. You would have had mad status by now from your athletic ability. But since he didn't, well, you see the consequences.
No dad:feelsree::feelsree:

Well there you go. You see the consequences. But don't worry about not having a Dad. Most dads these days including mine are cucks who don't teach any masculinity into their sons anymore anyway.

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense
i was always picked relatievely early because i dont suck

incel trait imo

tht happened to me to

I was one of the first picked a lot because I looked athletic but I was never any good. :feelscry:

I’m such a letdown tbh