I keep getting tagged about custom implants so here is the nuclear blackpill

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
custom implants are good but this is the plastic surgery blackpill=

base is everything

if you have a shit base then it's truly over. Eppley can't save you.

Base = stuff you can't change like genetic skin tone, genetic skin quality, genetic hair quality, height & race.

eye area is massively important and is also base for the most part. Even Taban can't help if you have fucked up IPD and shitty eye coloring.

Cheek implants wont fix you if you have base subhuman genes. This is the brutal honest truth.

The only surgeries that I believe can actually move the PSL needle are highly invasive jaw surgeries and LL (although almost no one gets either of these, especially LL).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 2486 and 5 others
Eye color is soon to be changeable by Stroma. But yes the others have huge barrier to entry ur right. At that point we have to give cucked advice.

Terrible ipd = sunglasses
Jaw is fucked = beard if you can

Eye color is soon to be changeable by Stroma. But yes the others have huge barrier to entry ur right. At that point we have to give cucked advice.

Stroma is also a surgery that I think can move the PSL needle.

But its a brand new technology and fuck shooting lasers into my eyes into i'm 100% certain that it is safe.

Stroma is also a surgery that I think can move the PSL needle.

But its a brand new technology and fuck shooting lasers into my eyes into i'm 100% certain that it is safe.
Don't worry it's a German technology so they'll perform the trials all on jews first

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oatmeal, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 5746 and 3 others
I have a perfect base(not to brag) but I'm too high inhib to get surgeries

• +1
Reactions: john2
I have a perfect base(not to brag) but I'm too high inhib to get surgeries
If people find out, idk how to face it tbh. It takes a lot of guts.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 3702
If people find out, idk how to face it tbh. It takes a lot of guts.
idk man, it's not a big deal
I can be legit 6.5 psl with
bimax and infraorbital rim implant
but I don't want to have a broken skull for the rest of my life

• +1
Reactions: john2
True. I have a good base=

good pheno
2.0 FWHR and 1.0 midface
great NW0 hair
decent jaw
good harmony

My greatest enemy is my Ellias De Poot eye color. Horrible....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
contacts/stroma
I'm getting tired of people recommending stroma.
HELLO, IT DOES NOT EXIST RN, IT MIGHT NEVER EXIST.
I don't know about contacts, I think they are too uncomfortable, athough I never used them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
I'm getting tired of people recommending stroma.
HELLO, IT DOES NOT EXIST RN, IT MIGHT NEVER EXIST.
I don't know about contacts, I think they are too uncomfortable, athough I never used them.
Oh well, ig its over

custom implants are good but this is the plastic surgery blackpill=

base is everything

if you have a shit base then it's truly over. Eppley can't save you.

Base = stuff you can't change like genetic skin tone, genetic skin quality, genetic hair quality, height & race.

eye area is massively important and is also base for the most part. Even Taban can't help if you have fucked up IPD and shitty eye coloring.

Cheek implants wont fix you if you have base subhuman genes. This is the brutal honest truth.

The only surgeries that I believe can actually move the PSL needle are highly invasive jaw surgeries and LL (although almost no one gets either of these, especially LL).

So, you are saying that after having several surgeries, your PSL hasn’t increased at all? JFL

Hair transplant can add 1psl point and I'm living proof that ab etching makes a huge difference

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
women are attracted to chad genes, and ur bones are just one manifestation of chad genes
but there are other manifestations, such as skin texture, body odor, natural hormonal levels, intelligence
fact of the matter is, if u are subhuman u are probably subhuman in all categories

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman
women are attracted to chad genes, and ur bones are just one manifestation of chad genes
but there are other manifestations, such as skin texture, body odor, natural hormonal levels, intelligence
fact of the matter is, if u are subhuman u are probably subhuman in all categories

Exactly this.

good base = good ratios, atleast 5'10, and preferrably white

@facemaxxed offtopic but ive wanted to ask u for a lot of time
so youre the guy that got custom infraorbitals with eppley
iirc you reported that a primary goal for you was to reduce under eye hollowness-blackness but you were a bit underwhelmed with the result
so, did you notice any improvement at the hollowing - blackness at all , and if so by what % approximately
its kind of important to me as i suffer from the same under eye circles but i got extreme bony hypoplasia aswell and im kinda clueless as to what to expect

w0w very nuclear

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
idk man, it's not a big deal
I can be legit 6.5 psl with
bimax and infraorbital rim implant
but I don't want to have a broken skull for the rest of my life
They call me Chadafack

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
You should be more specific about IPD. A low ES ratio caused by a low IPD is unfixable...but a low ES ratio caused by wide zygos is fixable through zygoma reduction. Surgerymaxxing is pretty much cope if you have shit IPD.

Or jawsurgery. Then implants. It will help seriously

if u are subhuman u are probably subhuman in all categories
I have exactly one subhuman feature and that's maxilla, everything else is above average