I keep getting these pink spots/marks

1ukano

1ukano

Bronze
As the title says, I keep getting these pink spots/ marks that just spawn in. Like they just spawn in overnight and it’s a lot. I even got one on my earlobe please help wtf is the issue

do they have flakes on them?

As the title says, I keep getting these pink spots/ marks that just spawn in. Like they just spawn in overnight and it’s a lot. I even got one on my earlobe please help wtf is the issue
JFL you have leukaemia.
go to the hospital for a CT scan ASAP

PICS BRO
POST THEM
wwe GIF

yeah op pmed me pics he's got cancer it's over for him

another inkcel fallen

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
bro im being serious you need to go get it checked out as soon as possible or u could just rope because if u have cancer and ur a baldcel young ur life is basically fucking over anyway imagine having no eyebrows or hair

bro im being serious you need to go get it checked out as soon as possible or u could just rope because if u have cancer and ur a baldcel young ur life is basically fucking over anyway imagine having no eyebrows or hair
I’m not bald, I have a lot of hair as I’m saving. I could use some grooming for my eyebrows to get more inner length but I definitely need to get it checked out bro

I’m not bald, I have a lot of hair as I’m saving. I could use some grooming for my eyebrows to get more inner length but I definitely need to get it checked out bro
bro u get chemo for cancer and that makes u go bald and lose all ur eyebrows and you will be sick and have horrible eyebags and looksmin heavily, i woild just fucking rope if i got cancer