I keep having ideas worth millions, this must mean something

LVZZO

LVZZO

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
Just now I thought of a new online dating model, that would completely skyrocket with proper implementation
If only I had the right skills to apply this I would make me be rich in no time
If I make the effort to have one of these ideas each day I will find many that fit my skills (I already have some)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, mvp2v1, shieldzz and 1 other person
no ure just a jew

• +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777, say∅, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
Ideas are worthless, i guarantee other guys have thought of your idea, it's all about having the capital/backing to make it a reality.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Yuhbwoynadia, noobs and 7 others
Just now I thought of a new online dating model, that would completely skyrocket with proper implementation
If I make the effort to have one of these ideas each day I will find many that fit my skills (I already have some)
Jfl @ thinking your worth anything after typing

“If only I had the right skills to apply this I would make me be rich in no time”

Keep on mentally masturbating tho.

Ideas are worthless, i guarantee other guys have thought of your idea, it's all about having the capital/backing to make it a reality.
Just gave it a search, true it already exists :lul:
Online dating sucks because it's so saturated
I still I have hundreds more, some in not so saturated markets and that require not so abundant skills

“If only I had the right skills to apply this I would make me be rich in no time”

Jfl many if not most disruptive business starts like that, people that believe in their idea and pursue it

• +1
Reactions: Korea

source on your avi???? :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LVZZO and Korea
Just gave it a search, true it already exists :lul:
Online dating sucks because it's so saturated
I still I have hundreds more, some in not so saturated markets and that require not so abundant skills
Competition and Saturation are common in things with value, it doesn't invalidate your idea as long as you have something novel.

The only advantage to being a first mover is you don't have to be novel, other than that it's an advantage to go into an already proven market.
Jfl many if not most disruptive business starts like that, people that believe in their idea and pursue it
Yes, but instead of posting about how much of a "genius" and how it must be something to looksmax.org, they went out and made it.
source on your avi???? :ogre:
Me and my girls private folder.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and LVZZO
I can tune your ideas into reality. Dn me if you’re serious.

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO
Competition and Saturation are common in things with value, it doesn't invalidate your idea as long as you have something novel.

The only advantage to being a first mover is you don't have to be novel, other than that it's an advantage to go into an already proven market.

Yes, but instead of posting about how much of a "genius" and how it must be something to looksmax.org, they went out and made it.

Me and my girls private folder.
it gon be like dat huh :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
I'm truly jewish lmao
You keep falling in my jewish traps :feelskek:
Anything involving pretty girls is a great business now that I think about it (another idea worth millions)
ik youre a jew lol
and do you live in Israel , did abou oubaida kidnap you or did you burn some youngcels in rafah ?

• JFL
ik youre a jew lol
and do you live in Israel , did abou oubaida kidnap you or did you burn some youngcels in rafah ?
he stayed in his ghetto and jerked it to vids of money

• +1
Just had 3 more ideas for dating models, one of which mostly definitely was not implemented, it's so unethical and jewed and that's why it's a wining idea
It so easy when you are 160IQ
and do you live in Israel ,
I'm Sephardic

Who tf is the slut in ur avi😣

• JFL
pm me some of these ideas, help a brotha out

• JFL
based pfp + a few post I read from you

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe