I keep looking at this picture and it’s over (schizo mumblings from Mumbai)

mog_me

mog_me

Skincel
I keep looking at this picture of me in bad lightening and I descend to ltn. The lighting pill is so brutal. Just knowing that’s how people view me is the ultimate sui fuel. I have dark low set eye brows a straight nose and a good jawline and good eyes but it’s all ruined my round undeveloped face and acne. Plus my hair didn’t look NT. If you dwell on photos like this chances are it’s already over. It’s not normal to think about your looks like this. Attractive guys don’t and they slay. I think no matter how much I cope with softmaxxes I need to realize that it never began and not everyone was meant to slay.

• So Sad
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69
I disagree

You have full attentiveness to your looks, which is better than being unaware of your looks

With all else equal, you'll look better in the long run since you know what can you fix/improve (Compared to if you didn't)

Ignorance is bliss but knowledge is always superior

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, mog_or_be_mogged and drag
I keep looking at this picture of me in bad lightening and I descend to ltn. The lighting pill is so brutal. Just knowing that’s how people view me is the ultimate sui fuel.
Nigga you dumb?
>Bad lighting
>that's how people view me
Ig you don't leave your house and "people"= your mom
If you say that lighting matters then it's also logical to say that every lighting is accurate, people outside will see you how you look like outside and same applies to lighting inside your house

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69

Users who are viewing this thread

Back