i keep telling my girl to eat more and take horomones

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

what would Ramirez do? || I’ve seen all I need
bro she had anorexia before but when she did she sent me a pic of when she didnt and her body was literally perfect and thick and i told her to hop on birth control since its literally just estrogen and makes women's bodies more estrogenic (more fat distribution in tits ass and thighs) and to eat fast food daily and it legit worked and her tits went up like 2 bra sizes into big titties lowk and her assets continue getting bigger

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Funnyunenjoyer1, redlegodogs123 and 7 others
Does she need a prescription for that?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and vermillioncorefan
Does she need a prescription for that?
Yes she said she needed it for period cramps to the doctor (since birth control that is used to stop period cramps is more estrogenic). The brand she got is zovia which as far as I can tell is effective for tit growth but her previous brand was "sprintec" which is most often given to teen girls and it made her titties literally massive. but yea you have to get birth control from prescription so u cant use it offlabel as HRT (in case u were wondering)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
This nigga upgrading his shit :lul:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, TheLookInYourEyes, karim9090 and 4 others
bro she had anorexia before but when she did she sent me a pic of when she didnt and her body was literally perfect and thick and i told her to hop on birth control since its literally just estrogen and makes women's bodies more estrogenic (more fat distribution in tits ass and thighs) and to eat fast food daily and it legit worked and her tits went up like 2 bra sizes into big titties lowk and her assets continue getting bigger
Birth control is test bro not estro, its deca durabolin nandrolone

@ConfusedBolivian birth control an alternative to deca?

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I love to just undo her bra after she gets out of work and just get a handful of those big tits and put my face between them. Too bad sometimes I gotta go and can’t fuck until later that night Elvis type shit

• +1

birth control pills are made with nandrolone

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and asdvek
based asf

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
high iq

• +1

Nigga no it’s not :feelskek:the pill estrogen

I love to just undo her bra after she gets out of work and just get a handful of those big tits and put my face between them. Too bad sometimes I gotta go and can’t fuck until later that night Elvis type shit
Gotta go do what bro thinks he have a job:lul:jk

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore