I keep thinking...

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?
I'm lonely. I only have 3 friends who are all nerds/social outcasts (but bluepilled and we arent that close)

I mainly sit alone and don't speak to people

I'm missed out and am missing out on Teen love.

I'm ugly, average height, ethnic, skinny fat and have a small dick.

But I'm also non nt. I have social anxiety, and I'm high inhib

Now as I'm trying to change my looks I also want to fix my mental state. Since my reputation is ruined and people see me as a creepy loner, I'm thinking I have nothing to lose, I might try to talk to foids and people and fix my non ntness and decrease m inhibitions.

There's a girl that I like and I was thinking of texting her/approaching her and trying to get to go out somewhere with me (even though I doubt she will even think about it), I still want to try and stop being high inhib. I already have her number (long story how I ended up with it), so that's a good start. I was thinking of using Halloween as an example to go out.

Any ideas on how to go about this?

if your reputation is ruined you should probably avoid any situation which puts you in the position where people may bring it up. your quality of life could definitely get better if you join a new school or some shit seen as you get a fresh start and nobody sees you as a ‘creepy loner’.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
if your reputation is ruined you should probably avoid any situation which puts you in the position where people may bring it up. your quality of life could definitely get better if you join a new school or some shit seen as you get a fresh start and nobody sees you as a ‘creepy loner’.
I have one year left till it finished I just want to use it to lower my inhibitions so that I am not a mentalcel when I go to uni

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
I have one year left till it finished I just want to use it to lower my inhibitions so that I am not a mentalcel when I go to uni
i tried doing the same thing as you in my last year of school, it makes me cringe so much looking back on it but i ended up getting some pussy despite my reputation being destroyed due to people thinking I was a psychotic schizo

• +1
but yeah it might be a little too late to try make friends if everyone perceives you as quiet already

• +1
I'm missing out on everything but that's just cause I'm autistic as shit, ur autistic and subhuman so good luck nigga

• +1
I'm lonely. I only have 3 friends who are all nerds/social outcasts (but bluepilled and we arent that close)

I mainly sit alone and don't speak to people

I'm missed out and am missing out on Teen love.

I'm ugly, average height, ethnic, skinny fat and have a small dick.

But I'm also non nt. I have social anxiety, and I'm high inhib

Now as I'm trying to change my looks I also want to fix my mental state. Since my reputation is ruined and people see me as a creepy loner, I'm thinking I have nothing to lose, I might try to talk to foids and people and fix my non ntness and decrease m inhibitions.

There's a girl that I like and I was thinking of texting her/approaching her and trying to get to go out somewhere with me (even though I doubt she will even think about it), I still want to try and stop being high inhib. I already have her number (long story how I ended up with it), so that's a good start. I was thinking of using Halloween as an example to go out.

Any ideas on how to go about this?
peak incel behavior.

• +1