I keep wondering why I exist.

W

WelcumToTheRealWorld

Lowest T levels on this site (345 ng/dl)
Why did my atoms have to be in such a subhuman form and shape. Why did I have to be born as a diseased subhuman with tons of health issues. Why did this universe find the need to create a being that does nothing but feel pain, depression and stress. Why couldn't I have been a rock on some inanimate object instead. Why did I get forced into the horrible world where the strong get rewarded for killing off the weak.

As a wise man once said:

"Fuck diz gay earth"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
So that you could post here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tricky
300 million sperms and you got to be the lucky one
JFL at life

• +1
kek i miss inder bajwa :feelsbadman:
Inder Bajwa is watching you. He is your silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.

• +1
Why did my atoms have to be in such a subhuman form and shape. Why did I have to be born as a diseased subhuman with tons of health issues. Why did this universe find the need to create a being that does nothing but feel pain, depression and stress. Why couldn't I have been a rock on some inanimate object instead. Why did I get forced into the horrible world where the strong get rewarded for killing off the weak.

As a wise man once said:

"Fuck diz gay earth"

Could be worse. Could have been black and born in Mississippi when we had slavery

• +1
Could be worse. Could have been black and born in Mississippi when we had slavery
The "could've been worse argument" doesn't make any sense. It doesn't make my situation good, it just makes their situation worse than mine.

• +1
The "could've been worse argument" doesn't make any sense. It doesn't make my situation good, it just makes their situation worse than mine.

You may be a lost cause, so I'll keep this short. Everything you experience is subjective, and is therefore subject to interpretation. One of the ways we interpret things is through comparison, which is the basis of perspective. For example, getting poked with a pencil hurts, but because I've broken my arm before, I don't consider getting poked with a pencil to be that bad of a sensation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
You exist because in continual fashion millions of your ancestors were able to get laid, if you are not able to reproduce you will be the first one of your lineage to fail, wasting the combined effort that all of your ancestors, one after the other, invested into bringing the next generation into existence.

Last edited:
  • +1
You exist because in continual fashion millions of your ancestors were able to get laid, if you are not able to reproduce you will be the first one of your lineage to fail, wasting the combined effort that all of your ancestors, one after the other, invested into bringing the next generation into existence.
hahahah thats pretty sad if you look it this way

• +1
Only one thing left to do
Peter-Griffin-Hanged-90752.gif

• +1
Good, I in a way hope that they can see what I'm doing although they're nothing but scattered atoms at this point. If there is such a thing as a "hell" then all my ancestors are there.
You may be a lost cause, so I'll keep this short. Everything you experience is subjective, and is therefore subject to interpretation. One of the ways we interpret things is through comparison, which is the basis of perspective. For example, getting poked with a pencil hurts, but because I've broken my arm before, I don't consider getting poked with a pencil to be that bad of a sensation.
Interpretation can only take you so far. The pain you feel is objective, if I stab you with a pencil it won't be any less painful for you if you've already broken an arm.

Your neurons will still fire the same way they would've if you hadn't broken that arm. Sure you'll know that you've been in more pain before but that won't change the quantity of pain you're feeling in that moment.

Adaptation is also a very large factor in this. Someone who easily adapts to stressful and painful circumstances will of course fair much better under repeated stress whilst others keep the same level of stress every time they experience something stressful.

I can take myself as an example. I've had 3 very painful surgeries. I remember how hard it was to put one foot in front of the other. It didn't get any easier the third time than the first. And did these very stressful events make me more tolerant to less stressful events? No. I was still as stressed going to an exam after experiencing such pain as I was before I had my surgeries. Nothing changed.

You need to understand that adaptation is the largest variable factor in this case.

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change."

-Charles Darwin

Last edited:
  • +1