RedDragonSlayer
赤い東京
- Joined
- Mar 5, 2026
- Posts
- 15,741
- Reputation
- 28,349
I shot his ass
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari

He bit meFuck the dog do to you bruh![]()
fairs
It had to be donea top tier indicator of sub MTN-ness is hate towards animals and the innocent.
It had to be done
He wqs attacking me
tranq if you can @RedDragonSlayer, or just avoid all together.I had to have killed atleast 200 dogs in Metal Gear Solid 3 cause the motherfuckers wake up in 15 seconds from tranq shots. Easier to just shoot them in the head with a gun
This isn't MGS in his screenshot, i was just talking about my experiencetranq if you can @RedDragonSlayer, or just avoid all together.
Evil little bitch
I know niggaThis isn't MGS in his screenshot, i was just talking about my experience
Yh.And you can't really avoid the dogs cause they smell u no matter ur camo which is stupid op
unless u take another route entirely
hey, don't call me 'nigga', nigga. I'm white, my blood is blue and royal.I know nigga
Yh.
Im not a bitch bitchEvil little bitch