I kind of regret banging the tall girl i was hanging with during the summer

Daqirius

Daqirius

Kraken
What Happened?

so as some of you know i managed to bang this white all athlete girl from my uni she's about like an Mtb - htb facially.

hows that possible?

simple Canada pill

Height Comparison between us

Screenshot 2022 09 28 at 19 26 54 hikaku sitatter   height comparison chart

How Did You Guys Meet Over the Summer?

after uni was done, I usually drove 2 hours to her house from mine about once a week throughout the summer and stayed the night

Why Do You Cringe looking back at it?

simple, while we were having sex I felt legitimate like I was a young boy trying to bang an adult woman, seriously the sex was incredibly awkward and although it made me satisfied and less depressed, even more nt , and this year ive made a lot of good friends, I still feel melancholy looking back at it. Tall girls are superior but you've got to be prepared for the awkward moments that come with it.

Would you do it again?

we don't see each other because she lives off campus this year but Maybe, if she just gives me head or jerks my cock off, i could perhaps put my fingers in her ass or eat her pussay. we still talk on snap alot though

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
See it as like a great conquest, climbing Everest, Mt Everest is way bigger than you but that's what makes it a great conquest to climb, a smaller army defeating a larger one etc

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, Deleted member 19766, tooLOW and 5 others
See it as like a great conquest, climbing Everest, Mt Everest is way bigger than you but that's what makes it a great conquest to climb, a smaller army defeating a larger one etc
good analogy, you have potential to become a popular user here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, MoggerGaston and Deleted member 8608
Tales from the taj mahal

What Happened?

so as some of you know i managed to bang this white all athlete girl from my uni she's about like an Mtb - htb facially.

hows that possible?

simple Canada pill

Height Comparison between us

View attachment 1887573

How Did You Guys Meet Over the Summer?

after uni was done, I usually drove 2 hours to her house from mine about once a week throughout the summer and stayed the night

Why Do You Cringe looking back at it?

simple, while we were having sex I felt legitimate like I was a young boy trying to bang an adult woman, seriously the sex was incredibly awkward and although it made me satisfied and less depressed, even more nt , and this year ive made a lot of good friends, I still feel melancholy looking back at it. Tall girls are superior but you've got to be prepared for the awkward moments that come with it.

Would you do it again?

we don't see each other because she lives off campus this year but Maybe, if she just gives me head or jerks my cock off, i could perhaps put my fingers in her ass or eat her pussay. we still talk on snap alot though
Damn, i'm like 2 cm taller than you and i like medium height girls(170-175), but would never bang a girl of 188 cm ngl. Mirin hard your conquest, today it's difficult to attract a woman, don't even talk about attracting and banging one that is 17 cm taller than you. I wish you Good luck with other woman

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Daqirius
There needs to be a foot difference for me to feel there is adequate dimorphism with a girl I'm having sex with

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 21863 and Daqirius
At least you can choose

There needs to be a foot difference for me to feel there is adequate dimorphism with a girl I'm having sex with

If I wanted a 6’2 partner I might as well just bang one of my bros. Gross

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
master teach me the way

I love tall girls. shortest girl I've dated was 5'9

• Love it
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Daqirius