I kissed for first time today

Congrats dude but also thank God you and like a quarter of the world believe that your omnipotent creator has the mindset of a seething .is user and will condemn you for following your natural instincts, you give us trucels a chance

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, watah, Outerz14 and 1 other person
Why do you keep larping as this virgin who has never kissed/had sex? everybody already knows you've had girlfriends before etc. What a cunt. btw high htb? JFL not with those chubby legs she's not
Wallah this was my first kiss, yes i have talked to and went on dates before but it didnt escalate as much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Outerz14 and JohnDoe
Did you see him pre-ascension? There's no reason to doubt him haha.
no i have not :ogre: or maybe i haveactually, he still had the bones/genes/height and just softmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and Gengar
Congrats dude but also thank God you and like a quarter of the world believe that your omnipotent creator has the mindset of a seething .is user and will condemn you for following your natural instincts, you give us trucels a chance
it's over for you, born a truecel here and will be sent to jahannam in the afterlife, brutal, sorry for your loss.

• So Sad
  • +1
no i have not :ogre: or maybe i haveactually, he still had the bones/genes/height and just softmaxxed
He had the 40 year old uncle pheno at 16. Nuff said.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and JohnDoe
it's over for you, born a truecel here and will be sent to jahannam in the afterlife, brutal, sorry for your loss.
Sums up my life.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and JohnDoe
He had the 40 year old uncle pheno at 16. Nuff said.
16 years old is no point judging at that age tbh, even 16 to 18/19 you change quite a bit, it's been so long i don't evne remember what i looked like at 16 :fuk:

• +1
hold up babe lemme take a pic for the autists on org

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
16 years old is no point judging at that age tbh, even 16 to 18/19 you change quite a bit, it's been so long i don't evne remember what i looked like at 16 :fuk:
Yeah but trust me, being below average in an Islamic country is enough to be an incel.

• +1
Sums up my life.

Yeah but trust me, being below average in an Islamic country is enough to be an incel.
In an islamic country? hmm i don't know. Even in PK lots of 5'6 dark skinned guys with no money are married with kids, in the west the subhumans just get arranged marriage to foids back home using passport halo. Arranged marriage fixes the incel problem for us tbh

• +1
Reactions: greywind, SecularIslamist and Outerz14
In an islamic country? hmm i don't know. Even in PK lots of 5'6 dark skinned guys with no money are married with kids, in the west the subhumans just get arranged marriage to foids back home using passport halo. Arranged marriage fixes the incel problem for us tbh
Yeah but they are older and have jobs. This guy's a teen. :ogre:

• +1
We were on date and then i decided to hold her hands and then slowly after 1 hr we kissed…..
BRUTAL it was our first kiss, i was her first and she was mine. I was so nervous but it felt so good

I even taught her how to drive
View attachment 3121564
you might have a keeper.

• JFL
Reactions: framemoggerr and SecularIslamist
We were on date and then i decided to hold her hands and then slowly after 1 hr we kissed…..
BRUTAL it was our first kiss, i was her first and she was mine. I was so nervous but it felt so good

I even taught her how to drive
View attachment 3121564
busy bee car wash huh?