I kissed my neighbours daughter who was 8 years older than me

pookieslove

pookieslove

Iron
So, I was 8 years old recently moved into an apartment. My family became quite close with the neighbors next door and they had a older daughter who I was attracted to I always used to go there just to hang out and kinda trying to get chances to talk to her god she was so fucking hot like she had big tits and a perfect ass once i entered into their room in the wrong time and literary saw her sleeping wearing tight visible clothes fortunately I was young so nobody could suspect me for stupid shit. Things kinda escalated after once i hugged her from back obviously just cuz i wanted to surprise her she kind of adored me then I started kissing her neck from there I reached her lips and just kissed it a bit but she prevented me from going further. I will treasure this memory forever

I swear to god this ain't some larp

dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uksucks, cooldude1231 and pookieslove
So, I was 8 years old recently moved into an apartment. My family became quite close with the neighbors next door and they had a older daughter who I was attracted to I always used to go there just to hang out and kinda trying to get chances to talk to her god she was so fucking hot like she had big tits and a perfect ass once i entered into their room in the wrong time and literary saw her sleeping wearing tight visible clothes fortunately I was young so nobody could suspect me for stupid shit. Things kinda escalated after once i hugged her from back obviously just cuz i wanted to surprise her she kind of adored me then I started kissing her neck from there I reached her lips and just kissed it a bit but she prevented me from going further. I will treasure this memory forever
20241019 062736

• JFL
Reactions: pookieslove