I kissed some old russian woman

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
I told her I'm 19 and she was like dont fucking lie for whole time. She didnt believe I was so young compared to her lol. she was so fucking drunk.
I kissed her neck and ears and all those shits but she didnt wanna do tongue kiss.
I could know she was maybe in 30s or late 20s but she was fucking thin and really attractive so I didnt give shit.
She literally touched my dick and balls but I was so embarrassed cuz I'm dicklet

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Bewusst, Dicklet.4.3 and 6 others
Just be rice theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and InjectE
Great work OP

(y)(y)(y)

• +1
Reactions: xit and InjectE
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 3043 and WhiskeyCocaine
Should've touched her pussy ded srs also fuck u for bragging
How did she look?

Just wait till they're drunk theory Confirmed yet again.

You have to be a literal Subhuman to not get drunk female's affection.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, toolateforme and 1 other person
How did she look?

this appearent incel forum yet everyone gets action. Euthansia needs to be legalized.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, SikKunt, Deleted member 2933 and 1 other person
Just wait till they're drunk theory Confirmed yet again.

You have to be a literal Subhuman to not get drunk female's affection.
Drunk females are so fucking easy yeah. Always gotta take advantage on.
Should've touched her pussy ded srs also fuck u for bragging
How did she look?
She looked good. Nice bone structure. But I could tell shes kinda old from her skin.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
this appearent incel forum yet everyone gets action. Euthansia needs to be legalized.
I just go out instead rotting. I look ugly as fuck. If you go out to local club and shit you will experience same things.

I could know she was maybe in 30s or late 20s but she was fucking thin and really attractive so I didnt give shit.
Lol, late 20s isn't old. Don't be retarded, dude.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 3043 and TheMewingBBC
Congrats. Next step should be p in v

Theres incels.is for incels only, this is not forum only for incels.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and chadpreetcel123
Congrats. Next step should be p in v
I've kissed like 4 girls so far. Just need PinV but it takes a lot. Jelqing and gymcelling and moneymaxxing etc

What about you come with actual pictures for atleast once in your goddamn lifetime to actually prove what you're doing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, SikKunt and Deleted member 3043
Still not old. Early 30s can sometimes even pass as 20s if the woman takes care of herself.
Yeah she was thin and had good bone structure. She just had some wrinkles.
But I'm really open minded person if they look good I can fuck 150yr old too

What about you come with actual pictures for atleast once in your goddamn lifetime to actually prove what you're doing
Idk I should take picture of that girl?

• JFL
>old

Do you even reality niqqa
inb4 oldcel cope ugh :feelsuhh:
Maybe she was in 30s. But I thought white girls gets old like milk so I considered it.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 3043
I've kissed like 4 girls so far. Just need PinV but it takes a lot. Jelqing and gymcelling and moneymaxxing etc
I’ve seen many subhumans kissing girls in clubs but none of them would go home with these guys

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and toolateforme
Atleast a selfie of both of you.
I never take selfie cuz I'm too insecure. I really wish I can take picture at least I look decent in picture. Its suiciding inducing so I never take pics.
I’ve seen many subhumans kissing girls in clubs but none of them would go home with these guys
I am subhuman myself bro.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xit and Deleted member 3043
Still lol at the MGTOW/redpill propaganda you've eaten that women hit the wall at such young ages.
bro irl it's a matter of fact

any white foid past 23-24 is old
Absolutely not. Some may look old even at 25 if they just drink and don't take care of themselves, but most do not.

• +1
Absolutely not. Some may look old even at 25 if they just drink and don't take care of themselves, but most do not.
I met 35 old nordic girl and I thought she was somewhat 22. She had some elegant classy old vibe like fine wine but was so attractive.
She was married to subhuman manlet tekken addicted korean guy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 3043
they can look good if they take Care of themselves defo.
but as far as i.see in uni and with Friends...the girls looks legit 5+ years more than their current âge past mid 20s

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
bro irl it's a matter of fact
I'm afraid it's cope of ugly MGTOW where even if they're ugly they claim that they age like fine wine lmao.
It's kinda based on cherrypicking tbh.

• +1
remind me of first time I kissed a milf

I was 19, going out with my uncle and his friend.

We walked into this bar, and I ended up dancing and kissing with this milf while my uncle was laughing and encouraging me

later on, my uncle friend got drunk and picked up a fight with the manager and we had to leave lol fun night

• JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3 and Deleted member 3043
I'm afraid it's cope of ugly MGTOW where even if they're ugly they claim that they age like fine wine lmao.
It's kinda based on cherrypicking tbh.
yes that's true somehow.
but the modern young people way of living don't help to last well

• +1
Reactions: Brandon10

We walked into this bar, and I ended up dancing and kissing with this milf while my uncle was laughing and encouraging me

later on, my uncle friend got drunk and picked up a fight with the manager and we had to leave lol fun night
Was it your first kiss or only first kiss with milf?

... jfl

Was it your first kiss or only first kiss with milf?

nah first kiss with a milf

first kiss was when i was 10, my parents friends used to come home with their daughter and I would play husband and wife with her and kiss for minutes :lul:

• JFL

first kiss was when i was 10, my parents friends used to come home with their daughter and I would play husband and wife with her and kiss for minutes :lul:

jfl

You tongue kissed when u are 10?

I told her I'm 19 and she was like dont fucking lie for whole time. She didnt believe I was so young compared to her lol. she was so fucking drunk.
I kissed her neck and ears and all those shits but she didnt wanna do tongue kiss.
She literally touched my dick and balls but I was so embarrassed cuz I'm dicklet
wasnt it too late for you you lil shit.
they can look good if they take Care of themselves defo.
but as far as i.see in uni and with Friends...the girls looks legit 5+ years more than their current âge past mid 20s
that's bcs of alcohol

• +1
God damn. You sucked her tongue?

Tf

• JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3 and toolateforme
God damn. You sucked her tongue? You are chad and already won life.

yes

then I didn't see her or talk to her for like 8-9 years until I wished her birthday one day on fb.
She told me she was very surprised I did. I guess she still have those child memories :chad:

yes

then I didn't see her or talk to her for like 8-9 years until I wished her birthday one day on fb.
She told me she was very surprised I did. I guess she still have those child memories :chad:
Meet her up again bro. God damn how do you experience tongue kiss in 10yr old jfl

kpop maxxing rice slayer