I knew a very masculine white man who was incel...

D

Deleted member 16501

Kraken
So I had a long term tenant that just left my parent's Unit after 10 years.

Dude was in his late 30s when he left.

He was far more masculine than other white guys...very old school- was a truckdriver, 5'9 strong physique (more a labourer's physique), Strong browridge with robust masculine fighter's skull....and white New Zealand background. Full head of hair, big bones/frame.

But dude was definately incel. All he did was go to work, sit on reddit, play computer games etc...his apartment was in a condition where you know women don't come too much.

Dude seemed to have been incel the whole time he was there...no gf, no pussy nothing. He seemed like a real life MGTOW

I wonder if this dude is just too masculine for the west...just in terms of how he lives and his nature...maybe to date western women you NEED to be a watered down version of a masculine man....like some new age bitch boy who doesn't take his life seriously

or maybe he just wasn't good looking enough to come across like that...maybe if he was 6'1 and 5.5psl (he was already decent looking), a woman would be more receptive.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Xangsane, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
deeper voice, masculine skull, better. girls will be all over you for masculinity. some dudes just dont have interest in socializing and are content with finding entertainment in other ways. Sometimes work overpowers someones life and they are too tired. this is why i only work a few days a week for 15-20 hour shifts.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Deleted member 16501
. some dudes just dont have interest in socializing and are content with finding entertainment in other ways. Sometimes work overpowers someones life and they are too tired. this is why i only work a few days a week for 15-20 hour shifts.

yeah the first part is definately him...

even his whore neighbour apparantly tried to fuck him and he didn't do it

he worked from like 6am-3pm 5 days a week. had a lot of spare time but yeah dude was an actual MGTOW

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
It’s the UK /thread

• JFL
Reactions: Heguldus
It’s the UK /thread
Australia

you see anglo australians looking like him with their anglo female looksmatch all the time

especially ones his age

Australia

you see anglo australians looking like him with their anglo female looksmatch all the time

especially ones his age
Idk then, probably was a Mgtow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
Confident Masculine guy =/= Edgy loner

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin
NT theory
he didn't seem non-nt. although as a truckdriver probably spent a lot of time alone.

he was very alpha and confident...im pretty sure a lot of women would fuck him

but yeah full blown mgtow....he even boasted once that "i get so lost in my videogames most of the time that I forget about anything else"...this was in his late 30s

• So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser and Oberyn
Unless you stalked him 24/7, you definitely can not know or understand his private life.

Unless you stalked him 24/7, you definitely can not know or understand his private life.
nigga when you know, you know

it's just the way he came across

his place was a no pussy zone

btw at the end he started shaving his head and had a big beard....he actually looked like richard coper

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and oldcelloser
nigga when you know, you know

it's just the way he came across

his place was a no pussy zone

btw at the end he started shaving his head and had a big beard....he actually looked like richard coper lol
Because he doesen’t clean his house, he is an incel? My brother fucked his gf in his mothers basement, in his stinky dirty fap-room, while his sucks full of coom were laying around

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Because he doesen’t clean his house, he is an incel? My brother fucked his gf in his mothers basement, in his stinky dirty fap-room, while his sucks full of coom were laying around
because he spends all day on reddit and video games, and he was always apprehensive about anybody coming into his apartment ie when I wanted to do an inspection..

also he had all this shit in the apartment that was broken- taps etc, yet he didn't bother to ring me about fixing them for years...even though we are meant to fix it for free

he said "i get so lost in my video games that I forget things are broken"

does that sound like a man who gets laid....in his mid-late 30s?

because he spends all day on reddit and video games, and he was always apprehensive about anybody coming into his apartment ie when I wanted to do an inspection..

also he had all this shit in the apartment that was broken- taps etc, yet he didn't bother to ring me about fixing them for years...even though we are meant to fix it for free

he said "i get so lost in my video games that I forget things are broken"

does that sound like a man who gets laid....in his mid-late 30s?
Sounds like my bro. You don’t need to be NT, to have sex.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
maybe if he was 6'1 and 5.5psl (he was already decent looking), a woman would be more receptive.
this is yr answer right here...dude sounds like me
if you're 3 PSL and ugly and old= its over
he probbaly was average and below looking 2-3 PSl like me therefore over
youre never gonna be 20-25 looking again

this is yr answer right here...dude sounds like me
if you're 3 PSL and ugly and old= its over
he probbaly was average and below looking 2-3 PSl like me therefore over
youre never gonna be 20-25 looking again
yeah possibly.

to be fair I don't know what he was like in his 20s and early 30s

he could certianly wife up some asian chick but maybe he just didn't want to

considering his age, this is probably the correct option