"I know a guy"

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Even if I kinda agree with this anecdote and actually believe that there is a "short ugly guy who ascended with his looksmatch and the blackpill is all in my head", what difference does it make? Doesn't mean everyone can. And besides under chad is unlovable btw you will just be used in the relashonship

Its the same as saying "I know a guy who was a chain smoker but he never got lung cancer. Its all in your head bro."

JFL. Normie logic is retarded beyond reckoning.

• +1
Reactions: Kazey, HTN_Mentalcel and chudlite
Yeah we know normies are retarded what's new

Even if I kinda agree with this anecdote and actually believe that there is a "short ugly guy who ascended with his looksmatch and the blackpill is all in my head", what difference does it make? Doesn't mean everyone can. And besides under chad is unlovable btw you will just be used in the relashonship

Its the same as saying "I know a guy who was a chain smoker but he never got lung cancer. Its all in your head bro."

JFL. Normie logic is retarded beyond reckoning.
it’s just for conversation sake ur sperging out

Outliers are not the norm man.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
Outliers are not the norm man.
and those outliers arent actually loved by their spouse its 1000% a 100/0 or at best 90/10 relashonship

and those outliers arent actually loved by their spouse its 1000% a 100/0 or at best 90/10 relashonship
can't win as ugly male man

People really hate statistics when it doesn’t favour them so no wonder they cope with anecdotes. Numbers never lie.

Yeah outliers exist and most men will spend their entire lives without encountering them.

Also whenever people I know irl that say some derivative of "I know an ugly guy who gets good looking women" and then I see a picture of meet them in real life, the guy is never actually ugly and the women aren't better looking than them. Men are just delusional in general.

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Yeah outliers exist and most men will spend their entire lives without encountering them.

Also whenever people I know irl that say some derivative of "I know an ugly guy who gets good looking women" and then I see a picture of meet them in real life, the guy is never actually ugly and the women aren't better looking than them. Men are just delusional in general.
Cause men would fuck anything so they find most women attractive that’s why

To men an actual 3/10 women is 6 in their eyes

To women an actual 7/10 men is a 5 in their eyes