I know a handsome guy who is 26yo virgin and has panick attacks

MikeMew'sBitch

MikeMew'sBitch

Goo Hara
He used to get alot of mid to high tier becky female attention but always rejected them for seemingly very trivial reasons. Sometimes it would be their not enough white teeth, sometimes they are too tall, sometimes he just wants to "make them feel bad" etc. It all seemed very weird to me since it was obvious he wanted to fuck them (they were fairly sexually attractive) but just couldnt do it for some reason, there was something holding him back. His rejections seemed like avoidance behaviour and not legitimate reasons to reject, like his fight or flight instinct turned on.

Once we went out and a fairly attractive high tier becky he knew from college started hugging him, smelling his hair and invited him to go to their place and i could notice he was literally trembling and also verbally stuttering, like his hands were shaking a bit and he had sweaty palms. I was extremely fascinated by that, his behaviour didnt go with his looks at all (6'2, square jaw, NW0 hairline, muscular, tanned). Later i asked him why did he reject her and also told him i saw him shaking like he had anxiety panic attack or some shit but he denied all of that. I found out from his ugly sister that he never had a physical interaction with a woman, turned out he was a 26yo virgin and was scared shitless when he realized that women he interacted with wanted to fuck. Like it was all fine when it came to just flirting but the moment she gave IOIs or directly told him they should fuck he would block mentally and try to avoid further communication with her. Basically he wanted to fuck women but since he had no experience and was also fairly old he was very insecure which made him extremely anxious when he was about to have close physical interaction with a woman. It was really obvious when his hand were trembling, he swallowed very hard, he had sweat stains and sweaty palms. Fucking abused dog

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, mulattomaxxer, MostGLSlayer and 7 others
Good for him. At least he hasn’t fornicated

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 3828, SLA and 3 others
12543.jpg

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs and MikeMew'sBitch
no mystery here

he's just an insecure dicklet

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Entschuldigung, koalendo and 7 others
He used to get alot of mid to high tier becky female attention but always rejected them for seemingly very trivial reasons. Sometimes it would be their not enough white teeth, sometimes they are too tall, sometimes he just wants to "make them feel bad" etc. It all seemed very weird to me since it was obvious he wanted to fuck them (they were fairly sexually attractive) but just couldnt do it for some reason, there was something holding him back. His rejections seemed like avoidance behaviour and not legitimate reasons to reject, like his fight or flight instinct turned on.

Once we went out and a fairly attractive high tier becky he knew from college started hugging him, smelling his hair and invited him to go to their place and i could notice he was literally trembling and also verbally stuttering, like his hands were shaking a bit and he had sweaty palms. I was extremely fascinated by that, his behaviour didnt go with his looks at all (6'2, square jaw, NW0 hairline, muscular, tanned). Later i asked him why did he reject her and also told him i saw him shaking like he had anxiety panic attack or some shit but he denied all of that. I found out from his ugly sister that he never had a physical interaction with a woman, turned out he was a 26yo virgin and was scared shitless when he realized that women he interacted with wanted to fuck. Like it was all fine when it came to just flirting but the moment she gave IOIs or directly told him they should fuck he would block mentally and try to avoid further communication with her. Basically he wanted to fuck women but since he had no experience and was also fairly old he was very insecure which made him extremely anxious when he was about to have close physical interaction with a woman. It was really obvious when his hand were trembling, he swallowed very hard, he had sweat stains and sweaty palms. Fucking abused dog
He's autistic.

I wish I was him

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

could be me, turning 26 in a few weeks, also khhv haha

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Xangsane
I see you sabotaging him jfl nibba

Same thing happened to me @22 foid came from out of state to visit me at my cabin in the woods for 3 days didn’t kiss her once. She even kissed me twice. Had her in my bed in the shower exc and still did not fuck her when that’s literally the reason she came jfl. it was fun but she would say things to me like “I feel like you are more wholesome and innocent than most guys” and when we were cuddling I would grab her ass a little and she said “you’re thinking too much”. I was very anxious and insecure the whole time. She also told me to “slow down” I would walk too fast, I would do things in an anxious way. Like when we were in the shower and I was washing her she said to slow down. they can smell virginity out like a dog and won’t fuck you period if they get the slightest whiff

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SLA and mulattomaxxer

Im him but ugly

• JFL
Reactions: SLA