I know everything I need to do to fix myself and my life and ascend. Now how do I leave this site?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
I have a big plan of everything I need to do. And I know it will ascend me and ill be able to live a normal life.

But I still cant leave this site even though its quite mentally damaging

how do i leave? if i deleted account id just browse anyways

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 9779

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
> Cut your internet connection completely.

> Give your phone or pc to another person for a few months.

Choose one

What's your plan btw?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 9779
Once you stepped in you can never leave, imagine in your 70s mewing to get 60s year old foids :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 18310 and 2 others
Nothing wrong with browsing here for the funny stuff here and then, just don’t get completely engrossed in it and rot.

Fact is, you will never completely leave this site, just like you will never completely leave the internet. Moderation and balance.

• +1
Reactions: entropy137, Schönling, Deleted member 2729 and 6 others
I have a big plan of everything I need to do. And I know it will ascend me and ill be able to live a normal life.

Same with me.
I have planned out everything in my life, I know exactly where to go from here on in my life.
But I just do not want to leave this site.
I am addicted to it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 17829
Same with me.
I have planned out everything in my life, I know exactly where to go from here on in my life.
But I just do not want to leave this site.
I am addicted to it.
its over for us bro, how do we leave:feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 9779
Once you stepped in you can never leave, imagine in your 70s mewing to get 60s year old foids :lul:

"Whats worse, losing hair or teeth?"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
@indianoutlaw

waffle sjust posted this maybe has answers

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 9779
nigga jus close tab

I have many hearty chuckles at the content here. But you can always just logout.

Last edited:
you cant... you are too deep in the rabbit hole
dont matter how extreme you ascend.... even as a gigachad, you will stay here
even after you fucked a gigastacy, you will come back here and tell us about it

maybe you are done with blackpill BUT BLACKPILL IS NOT DONE WITH YOU

you cant... you are too deep in the rabbit hole
dont matter how extreme you ascend.... even as a gigachad, you will stay here
even after you fucked a gigastacy, you will come back here and tell us about it

maybe you are done with blackpill BUT BLACKPILL IS NOT DONE WITH YOU
stop:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry: ill leave this place eventually.

if i have a gf and friends and a job and a good hobby i think

stop:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry: ill leave this place eventually.

if i have a gf and friends and a job and a good hobby i think
your last sentence sounds like "when i win in the lottery" kind a impossible :(
but nevermind, i wish you luck with all that...... i mean, job and hobby not so difficult but gf&friends? :feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
your last sentence sounds like "when i win in the lottery" kind a impossible :(
but nevermind, i wish you luck with all that...... i mean, job and hobby not so difficult but gf&friends? :feelswah:
i think i will be able to get a gf when i maxx out tbh. but friends idk how to make them

i think i will be able to get a gf when i maxx out tbh. but friends idk how to make them
yes you are right.. i mean it depend on how old you are... with 15 or 20 years you make easily friends
but if you are 30 (like me) its kind of impossible :( because i think close friends getting together old
like childhood friends or the friends at school

yes you are right.. i mean it depend on how old you are... with 15 or 20 years you make easily friends
but if you are 30 (like me) its kind of impossible :( because i think close friends getting together old
like childhood friends or the friends at school
im 21. yeah friends is the most difficult.

cos with girls, its socially acceptable to just randomly message them and try speak to them. however that would be extremely weird to do to a guy.

idk maybe i just need to join more communities and clubs in interested in

im 21. yeah friends is the most difficult.

cos with girls, its socially acceptable to just randomly message them and try speak to them. however that would be extremely weird to do to a guy.

idk maybe i just need to join more communities and clubs in interested in
yes with girls is it acceptable but with guys... well, like you said
you can join communities and try your luck

just dont forget; there are other 21 year old males, they also have no friends but want friends
and they join communities like you, to meet people like you (and me, i have no friends too)
you are not alone

yes with girls is it acceptable but with guys... well, like you said
you can join communities and try your luck

just dont forget; there are other 21 year old males, they also have no friends but want friends
and they join communities like you, to meet people like you (and me, i have no friends too)
you are not alone
true. ive noticed when u TRY to make friends its just cringe and awkward af like u dont go together

I wish I could go back to school days where everything happens naturally

I just find it impossible to connect with guys anymore, maybe im half autistic or something

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook
true. ive noticed when u TRY to make friends its just cringe and awkward af like u dont go together
are you completely retarded? holy shit you're low iq
if you can't get a website blocker then you should rope

do you not know what website blockers are?

do you not know what website blockers are?
oh. but i dont want to block this site i have no one else to speak to about these things i like to speak about

Realize that vast majority of people here offer nothing positive besides idiotic theories that don't work in real life nor fictional life

have enough money and wants u have that you can spend it on all the surgeries u need

I wish I could go back to school days where everything happens naturally

I just find it impossible to connect with guys anymore, maybe im half autistic or something
Much of the awkwardness is probably in your mind. Don't have too high a standard for friends. Look to acquire acquaintances at first. Be aware that most won't turn into close friends and that's okay. Bond with people over shared interests and values. Best of luck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829