I know how to acsend but im to much of a pussy

Foidslayer12367

Foidslayer12367

Iron
Joined
Jul 12, 2026
Posts
10
Reputation
5
I know how to ascend but im honestly too scared because of what other people are gonna think

I know what i need to do, i know what would improve me and i could probably make some pretty big changes but im too scared to actually do it because people are gonna notice.

I feel like im letting random peoples opinions stop me from improving myself which is kinda pathetic ngl. I know i shouldnt care what other people think but its easier said than done

Anyone else been in the same situation? how did you stop caring what other people think 😭
 
  • +1
Reactions: Majklos and xXXxZeusxXXx
i also know what should i do but im just lazy loll
 
  • +1
Reactions: Foidslayer12367
dont get caught
reddit claims that men have a lot more work done than they admit to and even use makeup, so just you know you aren't alone, but definetly dont get caught
 
  • +1
Reactions: Foidslayer12367
dont get caught
reddit claims that men have a lot more work done than they admit to and even use makeup, so just you know you aren't alone, but definetly dont get caught
So i should take small steps and do it overtime?
 
Genuinely bro I want to get an otoplasty but everyone is gonna notice. Probably just ignore them though it’s for the bigger picture
 
Genuinely bro I want to get an otoplasty but everyone is gonna notice. Probably just ignore them though it’s for the bigger picture
yh bro, if u know u want it then fuck what others will think. they might notice but eventually they wont, thats what im trying to convince myself of.
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowtide654
I know how to ascend but im honestly too scared because of what other people are gonna think

I know what i need to do, i know what would improve me and i could probably make some pretty big changes but im too scared to actually do it because people are gonna notice.

I feel like im letting random peoples opinions stop me from improving myself which is kinda pathetic ngl. I know i shouldnt care what other people think but its easier said than done

Anyone else been in the same situation? how did you stop caring what other people think 😭
How tf will anyone would know bro
 
I know how to ascend but im honestly too scared because of what other people are gonna think

I know what i need to do, i know what would improve me and i could probably make some pretty big changes but im too scared to actually do it because people are gonna notice.

I feel like im letting random peoples opinions stop me from improving myself which is kinda pathetic ngl. I know i shouldnt care what other people think but its easier said than done

Anyone else been in the same situation? how did you stop caring what other people think 😭
a life lived in fear is a life half lived go for it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Foidslayer12367
you’re right it’s totally easier said than done, but think about it in the long run, also if they notice the beginning will be the worst but eventually over time they won’t care as much as you think
 
  • +1
Reactions: Foidslayer12367
How tf will anyone would know bro
some things are kinda obvious tho, i recently put mascara on my eyebrows (i have very very light eyebrows) and people from left to right were pointing it out 😭
 
some things are kinda obvious tho, i recently put mascara on my eyebrows (i have very very light eyebrows) and people from left to right were pointing it out 😭
Yeah but whi gives a fuck don't do it too much
 
  • +1
Reactions: Foidslayer12367

Similar threads

truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
0
Views
7
truefoidslayerpqoqo
truefoidslayerpqoqo
E
Replies
7
Views
66
Edenan
E

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top