I know im a chadlite i dont need any help. 89% harmony + 6'3 + sparkling eyes halo doesnt warrant mtn or htn. stop coping to me just be reborn.

Y'all can cope while i sit here with 16 slays (all atleast mtb+ with blue eyes and forward growth + high lash density and high set cheekbones) i stand at 6'3 and am not done growing according to my doctor. also im packing 9.3 inches and 7 inches in girth but just cant show you.
Weirdosubhuman

apparently a chadlite next to a HTN? haha cut ur copin lie bullshit out nigga ur a MTN JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kyb and Soychadcell
Y'all can cope while i sit here with 16 slays (all atleast mtb+ with blue eyes and forward growth + high lash density and high set cheekbones) i stand at 6'3 and am not done growing according to my doctor. also im packing 9.3 inches and 7 inches in girth but just cant show you.
Light frauding hard, hairstyle is cope. Slenderman body (probably). But otherwise pretty darn good. But it's so fucking cringe to "collect" slays, stop gamifying maxxing. It's so retarded.

cope to your genetics, NOT in my threads!
So all a you want in this thread is people glazing you, saying how you look? The way you start your text is already craving for the attention you don't get on tiktok. Cause this is what this shit is about, ye you mog alot of us, but you ain't all the way up, your hair is a sponge and you where gifted good genetics, little too no maxing done. So go yerk of and let other men compliment you for being at luck. Just not here

framecel and definitely not chadlite

ye u can flex coping and delusionally think ur chadlite, nigga i'm HTN, so you're high mtn max nigga JFL and i match ur height too, but brutally bitch u in looks GG my irl appeal would make u invisible irl
View attachment 2370941View attachment 2370942View attachment 2370943
Blogzone

When u go to the club u have a mental radar that automatically scans the vicinity for every Curry, ME, and Asian looking guy out of cope that u automatically surpass them as some mutt.

ew how dare u reply to me u LTN curry JFL u think u can just reply to a HTN dumb bum ass nigga? learn ur PLACE
Autisticz

• JFL
Reactions: kyb, Hero of the Imperium and Banasura
ew how dare u reply to me u LTN curry JFL u think u can just reply to a HTN dumb bum ass nigga? learn ur PLACE
View attachment 2371566
F2DvrqqWAAEZ7IS

ur side profile vs my side profile: I win, obv fat underneath and ur jaw bones dont extend from under ur face which is a clear sign of frauding.
F3AQPWMXYAEfgby

ur front profile vs my front profile: I win, ur starfish haircut does u no justice and its clear the harmony I possess mogs ur mutt features and uncanny look into roping, this is round 3 and I own ur soul now. If I reply to u in the future simply ignore because u have 0 right to speak to me as the conquered one. In fact I would practice unseeability to u in public because of how bad the gene no diff was.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, strawberrymushroom and TDTaykurso
I already told you, you have good ratios and facial averageness but nowhere near chadlite

You look like me I can’t lie

jew + peanut skull + worst white pheno + narrow jaw + you're not going to pull shit when you're 25+

@curlyheadjames if he looked normal
if i'm not wrong, there had been another walmart curlyheadjames in the ratings section in that past

Is this a joke?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Yeah so true but buzz that bird nest and get yourself a eyebrow piercing and you'll look great

Users who are viewing this thread

Back