I know I’m cooked for university man it’s like an impending doom that you know is coming

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
I know it’s gonna suck like a mf, I know I’m gonna get no bitches, I know I’m gonna be a high inhib loser as usual

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hyperborean Citizen, cannotbeasked, Arcturus and 4 others
Damn u‘re still young

Just drugmaxx to lower inhib

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Nick.Harte and truthhurts
I know it’s gonna suck like a mf, I know I’m gonna get no bitches, I know I’m gonna be a high inhib loser as usual
probably going to fail too

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, truthhurts and Zenis
When I was in freshman year I got really drunk, passed out and woke up to 6 niggers raping my mouth at the same time no cap, be careful out there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, lowtiernormiechad, Zenis and 1 other person
University was a series of nothing for me. Are you going to live on campus? That will give you a better opportunity

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
University was a series of nothing for me. Are you going to live on campus? That will give you a better opportunity
No im not I don’t live far enough to merit it, I live 40 minutes away

• +1
Yeah, University is probably going to be very limited then. People don't really socialize much on campus, people are always on their phones.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Zenis
Yeah, University is probably going to be very limited then. People don't really socialize much on campus, people are always on their phones.
Over, maybe I can luck out during my breaks cause some days I’m at uni from 8 am to 8 pm

• +1
When you’re ugly af
Just in general really, University wasn't a real social environment. People were usually alone or hanging out with just one person, and in their free time no one would chat with others they were just scrolling on their phones.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Arcturus
yeah it's probably over then

youd get a lot of opportunities to socialize in dorms

Just in general really, University wasn't a real social environment. People were usually alone or hanging out with just one person, and in their free time no one would chat with others they were just scrolling on their phones.
Cope