I know i'm Obese but opionion about my clavicles please

orthochadic

orthochadic

Narcissic Future 8 PSL PrettyChad legit fixable
No need to comment on my look, just chillin at home. I'm hind my lower third because my mustache is awfull fucking up my face (i know how to fraud lips but my can't control my awfull mustache that i'm trying to grow)

Attachments

• 125040D2-A198-45D2-8DCF-9613CB6F07D7.jpeg
    125040D2-A198-45D2-8DCF-9613CB6F07D7.jpeg
    73.7 KB · Views: 159
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Avan jogia max

• +1
Reactions: PhuccinManlet, Hades, St. Wristcel and 2 others
Your head looks comically small on your @MakinItHappen tier body

• +1
Reactions: orthochadic, ProAcktiv, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Over for neckcels

Your head looks comically small on your @MakinItHappen tier body
142 bizygo atm in front of the ears, plan to implant 3 mm on each side to reach 146.
My mandible is narrow V shaped but it will be fixed from bsso after modified oblique lefort 3 (gain in bigonial post bsso),
Gonial implants and masseters bulk if needed.
I always thought my skull was narrow untill measuring my bizygo.
It's due to the narrow front cheekbones, narrow chin, narrow lips, forehead ( but i have a wide biparietal).
My head width is all fixable trough small implants on the side and orthodontics.

I need 3 implants to get a nice head shape:
-the eppley forehead widening implant
-bizygo implants
-bigonial implants (maybe chin if it's small even after getting surgically forward growth).
Mse/msdo for the cheekbone reaching my bizygo/wider lips/wider chin and mandible (excepted the gonial posterior part)

And everyone can train neck bro so it's not over for neckcell.

Last edited:
Good frame but obese

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet and orthochadic
There is alot of distortion in this photo.

Put your back camera on a shelf and place your self around 1 ~ 1.5 m away

Why you look like that

• Hmm...
Reactions: orthochadic
No need to comment on my look, just chillin at home. I'm hind my lower third because my mustache is awfull fucking up my face (i know how to fraud lips but my can't control my awfull mustache that i'm trying to grow)
your face actually looks pretty lean considering how fat your body is

There is alot of distortion in this photo.

Put your back camera on a shelf and place your self around 1 ~ 1.5 m away

Pic is far as fuck originally. It's the zoom for accuracy that made you think so.

Attachments

• 700CA0CC-779A-4808-AC36-C3D013C28F1E.png
    700CA0CC-779A-4808-AC36-C3D013C28F1E.png
    455.8 KB · Views: 137
142 bizygo atm in front of the ears, plan to implant 3 mm on each side to reach 146.
My mandible is narrow V shaped but it will be fixed from bsso after modified oblique lefort 3 (gain in bigonial post bsso),
Gonial implants and masseters bulk if needed.
I always thought my skull was narrow untill measuring my bizygo.
It's due to the narrow front cheekbones, narrow chin, narrow lips, forehead ( but i have a wide biparietal).
My head width is all fixable trough small implants on the side and orthodontics.

I need 3 implants to get a nice head shape:
-the eppley forehead widening implant
-bizygo implants
-bigonial implants (maybe chin if it's small even after getting surgically forward growth).

And everyone can train neck bro so it's not over for neckcell.
Tbh just lose weight and most of my criticism will no longer apply, decent clavicles

• +1
Pic is far as fuck originally. It's the zoom for accuracy that made you think so.
not in the mirror buddy; looks how much distortion is there; ur right arm looks enormous and u progressively get smaller to the left

Lol I thought your avatar was a joke

• JFL
Bro cut your hairs; get a decent haircut +1 pls for sure

• +1
not in the mirror buddy; looks how much distortion is there; ur right arm looks enormous and u progressively get smaller to the left
It's my left arm, and yes it's a lot more enormous than my right one lol. I'm left handed and did tennis for a long time during growth.
The arm difference is the same irl + it's flexing the fat and the musle while the other one is not flexing.
My left arm is also longer due to tennis.

Last edited:
insane frame tbh

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Yerico7, Vvvvxxxx and 1 other person
Bro cut your hairs; get a decent haircut +1 pls for sure
After MSE my 3/4 side will improve so i will get a smaller haircut.

today's dinner :lul:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 64
  • +1
Reactions: PhuccinManlet
Well good frame, mogs me

Well good frame, mogs me
clavicle lengthening is for you bro. It's not over for anyone for clavicles.
Clavicle lengthening isn't much harder than limb lengthening tbh i guess

clavicle lengthening is for you bro. It's not over for anyone for clavicles
Got too many surgeries to do aleready. Now i want that oblique mod l3

• JFL
Got too many surgeries to do aleready. Now i want that oblique mod l3
Yeah haha have you seen the thread yet ? or it's just because of me mentionning it right now ?
Coz you have to see the link, this surgery is awesome ! 😲

mogs me

• So Sad
Yeah haha have you seen the thread yet ? or it's just because of me mentionning it right now ?
Coz you have to see the link, this surgery is awesome ! 😲
I’ve seen your thread good shit! I was wrong. Even asked u to pm me the doc name.

• +1
My frame looks better thanks to now being able to perma flex my rotator cuff outside (kinda habit before it was so weak that i couldn't walk while flexing it jfl. So i needed some training at home).
Now my chest (fat+ muscle) look wide as fuck.

That's insanely weird. You have fat arms but your neck is like a toothpick.

• +1
Is your avi a morph? You look good af
Sadly yes, but i'm not that far from it in overall shape/size.
And this morph is just a realistic one made by Taylorswift. He is good a morphing AF.
He gave me on the morph:
-Mse/msdo
-slight nose job
-modified Lefort 3 advancement (not the oblique one) (or undereye fillers/implant)
-Lean mandible and masseter+ chin implant
-Under upper eyelid filler.

But my aim is to get the same face, with more ccw (from the oblique one and thus a straighter forehead from the ccw while keeping the same nose length),and:
- wider on the bizygo,
-wider browridge/temple,
-wider bigonial

with the implants listed above.

Attachments

• E91FBBE0-947A-4E35-B51F-B337C70B7A73.png
    E91FBBE0-947A-4E35-B51F-B337C70B7A73.png
    552.7 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
You are the only fat person with a skinny neck I've ever seen. Usually fat people have huge necks and calves, you must be an anomaly

You are the only fat person with a skinny neck I've ever seen. Usually fat people have huge necks and calves, you must be an anomaly
africans like body can have thin neck. (my body is african like, common in arabs as they tend to have a shitty posture, culturally transmitted by the parent to the child (the child copies everything including tongue posture and mastiquation habite, way of speaking. way of smiling... way of flexing nose muscles... studies prove it that as a baby our brain is always imitating everything around us.
If you want a gl child be carefull of the image you give to him.

Last edited:
My eyebrow width to ipd width ratio is so girlish. My browridge and temple are narrow even if my biparietal is wide.
This implants gives incredible result.
Lifefuel for bbc and dolphin cell (along with custom made zygomatic arch implant)
And bigonial implants:

Thos 3 implants added to the procedures of my morph will ascend me hard.

Attachments

• 3716F6B9-C145-4B96-B108-230B17E291CC.png
    3716F6B9-C145-4B96-B108-230B17E291CC.png
    288.9 KB · Views: 30
  • AA558B7E-7F86-46E3-8D86-6E452E74B0EC.png
    AA558B7E-7F86-46E3-8D86-6E452E74B0EC.png
    590.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 726F4C8A-85C9-48F1-B7FC-41A5B28BB8EE.jpeg
    726F4C8A-85C9-48F1-B7FC-41A5B28BB8EE.jpeg
    53.1 KB · Views: 14
Forehead widening implants looks so good and is lifefuel for thoses with wider biparietal.

Attachments

• F2B505D1-EA48-4E75-89F0-024CC4F3D2B4.png
    F2B505D1-EA48-4E75-89F0-024CC4F3D2B4.png
    341.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 950C8A6B-BC47-41C3-B80D-27D5205B7BA0.png
    950C8A6B-BC47-41C3-B80D-27D5205B7BA0.png
    353.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 84D7ACE2-DD19-4036-8FF8-78A7BC4D007E.png
    84D7ACE2-DD19-4036-8FF8-78A7BC4D007E.png
    270.9 KB · Views: 12
Now too tired but gonna make tommorow a thread for the peoples i call fake skullcell (decend bizygomatic arch around ears and ipd) who feel so weak and narrow.

Pretty good frame actually. Mirin shoulders and arms base
Don't neglect to train traps
Deadlifts/shrugs + neck training would definitely give you a more dimorphic allure.

• +1
Pretty good frame actually. Mirin shoulders and arms base
Don't neglect to train traps
Deadlifts/shrugs + neck training would definitely give you a more dimorphic allure.
My traps are overactive. Need to work lower traps out as well as the other clavicle lowering muscles to lto get my taps looking bigger. Also need to work my neck out and keep a straight neck 24/24.
(but atm can't breath with a straight neck and straight,little sloped forehead at the same time. i need to slope it way more untill fuxking up my eye area angle (which fives me nc the droppy eyes and half closed upper eyelid with no coverage. And because my front forehead is more advanced than the lateral part, brow ridge seems rounded and high when i slope the forehead, while it's perfectly straight and low when my forehead is straight.
I'm not gonna lose 3 psl (especially if i barely have 4 jfl), just to get a straight neck.

But yeah i will eventually work my upper traps out once they aren't overactive anymore.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodStyle
Clavicles looks straight due to lordosis and kyphosis.
When i flex my abs and my lower traps/erector spinae (if i'm not mistaking), My abdomen get smaller and my ribs gets lower, and my clavicles looks v shaped more, and when i lower them (for few secs cause it's overactive as f, so hard to keep it),
My upper body is Zyzz like instead of buendia like.
Shoulders are narrower cause it's impossible for me to both contract my rotator cuff as well as lowering my clzvicles.
To hard. But once my traps aren't overactive any more i will "permado" so as a new postire habit.
ATM can't even totally get straight clavicles. Too hard.

MIRIN FAT BRA :lul:

Attachments

• E7872220-1906-4745-8DA8-F5D1C151217F.jpeg
    E7872220-1906-4745-8DA8-F5D1C151217F.jpeg
    56.5 KB · Views: 7
Zyzz posture is legit the best posture in Aesthetic

Endomorph frame + small skull and neck

😍 And chestbrah is so near ideal as well.

Attachments

• A64C1F25-0F8A-430B-8B56-016BD9834064.png
    A64C1F25-0F8A-430B-8B56-016BD9834064.png
    632.8 KB · Views: 8
  • DE18A304-8FB7-4A94-BA8A-FC3BC49BAB3F.jpeg
    DE18A304-8FB7-4A94-BA8A-FC3BC49BAB3F.jpeg
    145.4 KB · Views: 7
Endomorph frame + small skull and neck
142 bizygo so nope and wide biparietal. Just have narrow palate mandible and weak front bones. Everything related to size is fixable.
I'm not endomorph. Just love eating 4 burgers in macdonald jfl.

My waist is actually small as fuck like africans when i'm thin but can't press on the fat and take the pic at the same time

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Stopped reading at obese.

142 bizygo so nope and wide biparietal. Just have narrow palate mandible and weak front bones. Everything related to size is fixable.
I'm not endomorph. Just love eating 4 burgers in macdonald jfl.

My waist is actually small as fuck like africans when i'm thin.
Your hip bones are wide and your neck/skull area is small
I myself have 90+ percentile shoulder width (even when I was skinny) and it doesnt look that comical
Also waist and actual hips are not the same thing

Your hip bones are wide and your neck/skull area is small
I myself have 90+ percentile shoulder width (even when I was skinny) and it doesnt look that comical
Also waist and actual hips are not the same thing
My hip bone is small. But my thigh are wide due to a coxo vara. Still fine as the most important is waist to shoulder ratio and gonna fix my coxo vara along with LL.
Waist = hip
Thigh = femoral neck with body angle.

Last edited:
When i was thin my waist was small as fuck (among the smallest even too small that i will have to work the side abs)
Used to be thinner before having a gf.
And still my bone pressed waist even tiner as i was still at higher than average bodyfat on this pic.

Attachments

• 438CA38C-A78A-4221-8C54-B806FA74EAC1.jpeg
    438CA38C-A78A-4221-8C54-B806FA74EAC1.jpeg
    59.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
How
When i was thin my waist was small as fuck (among the smallest even too small that i will have to work the side abs)
Used to be thinner before having a gf.
And still my bone pressed waist even tiner as i was still at higher than average bodyfat on this pic.
How tf did you let yourself get so fat

Decent clavicles but an inch or 2 is just fat

You don't look like you're fat, you look like a muscular guy who has done at least 1 year of serious training in the gym who has gotten fat from being lazy with his diet and training. You probably don't even have wide clavicles, it just looks that way because your lats, your shoulders and your arms are bigger, because you are more muscular than the average person.

no offence but ur face is so punchable. I think its the eyes tbh u just look annoying