I know its over, but i need tips

garotocanibal

garotocanibal

Iron
I was born with horrible genetics, however I need immediate tips that can at least help me reach a grade 4.
I am currently 5.8 at 16 years old, a very easy way to gain melanin even with both parents being white, a horrible phenotype and poorly developed physique.
However, I have never had difficulty finding women that I was attracted to throughout my life, but I am tired of only conquering them using my social skills and I would like to be able to attract at least one just because of my appearance
IMG 3392

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and h111
Get LL and use lifts

Whats is a LL?
Sorry i was new in this community

• +1
Reactions: h111
Whats is a LL?
Sorry i was new in this community

He's joking. Eat less wheat and more fruits and veggies.
Avoid spices and oils.
Work out.
Sprint.

Drink milk and eat chicken.

Don't ask why, just do it.​

• +1
Reactions: cheerio and garotocanibal

Avoid spices and oils.
Work out.
Sprint.

Thanks brother, God bless you.
I never think about suicide, i just insecure with my apperance and i hate commies too lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: h111 and copeistani
I was born with horrible genetics, however I need immediate tips that can at least help me reach a grade 4.
I am currently 5.8 at 16 years old, a very easy way to gain melanin even with both parents being white, a horrible phenotype and poorly developed physique.
However, I have never had difficulty finding women that I was attracted to throughout my life, but I am tired of only conquering them using my social skills and I would like to be able to attract at least one just because of my appearanceView attachment 3061640
Mtn

• +1
Reactions: garotocanibal
You’re not ugly bro

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Lost_Soul, random_guy45 and 6 others
Kill yourself fucking rat

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lost_Soul, zurzolo, Latschomatik and 1 other person
God bless you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, Darkeningstar, h111 and 1 other person
Lol ur not even ugly dude just short

• +1
Thanks so much brother.
I'm just insecure as hell about my appearance but at the worst moment i guess, my height really doesn't favor me.
God bless you.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and h111
Lol ur not even ugly dude just short
Thanks so much brother.
I'm just insecure as hell about my appearance but at the worst moment i guess, my height really doesn't favor me.
God bless you.

• +1
Reactions: h111
Debloat + filler + tret + eye maxx + Lifting shoes = mogger in ur case

i would rate you mtn, your bite problems are your main failos

High mtn

• +1

Avoid spices and oils.
Work out.
Sprint.

I know about the other stuff, but what is wrong with spices? And all spices or just a specific couple of spices?

However, I have never had difficulty finding women that I was attracted to throughout my life, but I am tired of only conquering them using my social skills and I would like to be able to attract at least one just because of my appearanceView attachment 3061640
Ur good looking maybe lise a bit of weight and take a growth hormone and get height boosting insoles

I know about the other stuff, but what is wrong with spices? And all spices or just a specific couple of spices?

Spices cause inflammation.

• +1
Reactions: IWTKMH
I don't think surgery can save his face so his best bet is LL + lifts.
So just get LL and barely be able to walk for the next 2 years
MSE to widen lips
Poorly developed physique so im assuming he's not lean which would make a massive difference if he gets to 10-12% bf
possibly a rhinoplasty
Improve eyebrows then he'll be pretty decent looking

Low ltn its soo over

You are good looking but pretty much peak potential. Better physique and hair maybe. Get off this site and find a decent girl