I know most of this site are massive on Eugenics. If you had to say a looks-level for which a man should not be able to pass on his genetic lineage...

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
...what would it be /10 facially and height?

If you wish to keep it relative to pheno then do so....

So Indian for example many would say no lower than 7/10 Chadlite and no lower than 4/10 for Nordic men

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Lawton88

So Indian for example many would say 7/10 Chadlite and 4/10 for Nordic men
6'2 height rest doesn't matter

So Indian for example many would say 7/10 Chadlite and 4/10 for Nordic men

Eugenics goes further then just looks, i factor in IQ, mental health disorders, wealth ect.

If we discuss looks in the West, then 4 psl for whites and 5 psl for ethnics to give your child a fair chance in life.

This A brutal blackpill read on eugenics btw.

Post in thread 'FemaleDatingStrategy blackpill megathread' https://looksmax.org/threads/femaledatingstrategy-blackpill-megathread.419377/post-6958110

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
:ROFLMAO: I wish we knew how things were going down pre-civilization in the cro-magnon days. We know a lot less males were involved in the breeding than females by DNA tests. We're the females mostly dictating this based on looks/strength or were the brute ogres just mostly taking it forcefully. I think Chimp females will give the lower males some but usually mate with the top males when they will be impregnated.

Eugenics is pointless cause the higher mean would become the new normal. Nothing would change relatively.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Toth's thot
Eugenics is pointless cause the higher mean would become the new normal. Nothing would change relatively.
i guess iceland doesn't exist any more
and it's statistics for almost no murders no and almost no depression and incels is cope

• +1
Reactions: Hueless