I know now how I can stop being subhuman. I made a morph with the procedure I need. The difference is incredible. (Pics)

R

ronald_2

Bronze
Before

17275639573798098089302892342479 1 1

After

17275639573798098089302892342479 2

See the difference? I no longer have a long face when I reduce philtrum length. Now I need to save up to get that surgery.

• JFL
Reactions: Rea and NZb6Air
ltn to ltn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: princeof316, Estep, curryascenderr and 1 other person
Bro thinks in 2D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: princeof316, wastedspermcel, matt142 and 3 others
Thats not the problem
You have:
-bad hairline
-too fat
-no bones
-beard looks awful

• +1
Reactions: Estep, curryascenderr and Rea
Thats not the problem
You have:
-bad hairline
-too fat
-no bones
-beard looks awful
- I have a receding hairline. Thats why I use this haircut to disguise it a little.
- Im not fat at all. I'm athletic, I lift regularly and watch what I eat. The fat deposits you see around the nasolabial folds exist because I lack bones underneath.
- How can I improve my beard?

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: curryascenderr
- I have a receding hairline. Thats why I use tbis haircut to disguise it a little.
- Im not fat at all. I'm athletic, I lift regularly and watch what I eat. That face fat you see is because I lack bones underneath.
- How can I improve my beard?
try a different hair cut you can still see the bad hairline
and the beard should go higher up but ideally you shave it and make a gotee or stubble
and pretty sure u can still loose some fat

• +1
Reactions: ronald_2
and the beard should go higher up but ideally you shave it and make a gotee or stubble
- Its hard to disguise my hairline completely. I do my best. In that photo my hair was messy though. Usually looks better.

- So what do I do, let the beard grow higher, or just shave it completely and leave just a goatee? (Btw I purposely shave the upper part of my beard to make the jaw look more defined).

- I could lose more fat indeed, but for that I would have to literally starve myself. Nowadays I eat healthy and in low amounts. I was dieting for two months but I lost muscle and looked worse.

Followed your advice:

20240928 190821

looks better

is the hairline receding or was it always like this?

if its balding look into finasteride and minoxidil
or hair transplant procedure its not that expensive and pretty easy
Yeah its receding. My hairline was lower years ago.

Actually I already take duta every other day, to at least dont let it receed further. And I started with minox like 2 months ago.

I am considering a hair transplant at this point. I need to save up for a few months.