I know of a 5’8 gymcelled ethnic who’s mtn facially and has unironically smashed 46 girls by 18

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
Dead serious he showed proof of some slays. How? Nigga is horny as fuck and took drugs that made him low inhib NT and horny af so he he ran extreme numbers game. He got so horny he even tried fucking a guy because of how horny he was. This guy needs to be stopped nigga they’re even a few rape allegations about him. Don’t have a pic rn but dead serious he’s MTN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Banderacell, Vain786, Chadeep and 6 others
he gained the world but lost his soul

• JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, Chadpreetmaybe, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
pics or tales

TELL ME THE DRUGS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
lol 46 girls by age 18 is legit absurd

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
Dead serious he showed proof of some slays. How? Nigga is horny as fuck and took drugs that made him low inhib NT and horny af so he he ran extreme numbers game. He got so horny he even tried fucking a guy because of how horny he was. This guy needs to be stopped nigga they’re even a few rape allegations about him. Don’t have a pic rn but dead serious he’s MTN
proof that NT and giga low inhib are all you need tbh ngl

water height doesnt matter

same bro, i only wont take it if its cocaine
bro this could be life changing for me, literally all I need is to stop being high inhib and act on signals
@House Lannister make a thread when you get a answer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
Incels are asking you his pics and drug secret, all i want to know is how is he giga horny all the time to the level where he can't distinguish between male and female asshole, this will be life fuel for finasteride maxxers, if you know something tell us:feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister and Deleted member 18776