I know the secret that you regret

chud10282892

chud10282892

Luminary
Joined
May 21, 2026
Posts
4,583
Reputation
10,002
You dont wanna be exposed
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Sensitive Young Boy and voks
every day i see women that i would rather have sex with than my wife
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pleasevanity, itsover74, voks and 1 other person
every day i see women that i would rather have sex with than my wife
Awww you deserve better 🥰
Women nowadays dont feel like women anymore
 
  • +1
Reactions: voks
Hoe old are u unc
My friend, I am not old, yet I married a dream lover—literally a dream lover, for she exists only in my dreams; whereas the real-life girl who served as her prototype—living in a distant land—hardly remembers me at all.
 
  • +1
Reactions: chud10282892, 5ft2cutecel and 3092840374563297

Similar threads

chud10282892
Replies
2
Views
23
chud10282892
chud10282892
Clayed.nas
Replies
1
Views
4
i6w9
i6w9
sørenyuko
Replies
0
Views
14
sørenyuko
sørenyuko
Thodian
Replies
1
Views
10
NinjaRG9
NinjaRG9
horseman
Replies
4
Views
50
sasha108
sasha108

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top