Read “The Pigeon” by Oliz Payne today at the link below

THE PIGEON

@HarrierDuBois @BrahminBoss @iam good boy

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
All is pain

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Will read it tomorrow on my way to work.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Haus's isolated existence, marked by a strained relationship with his brother, culminates in a tragic demise. Despite attempts at reconciliation, misunderstandings and deep-seated grievances prevail. Haus, grappling with his inner turmoil and terminal illness, ultimately succumbs to his solitude. His brother's final visit serves as a poignant reminder of their irreparable bond. In the end, Haus passes away alone, leaving behind unresolved conflicts and shattered connections.

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and Vermilioncore
Haus's isolated existence, marked by a strained relationship with his brother, culminates in a tragic demise. Despite attempts at reconciliation, misunderstandings and deep-seated grievances prevail. Haus, grappling with his inner turmoil and terminal illness, ultimately succumbs to his solitude. His brother's final visit serves as a poignant reminder of their irreparable bond. In the end, Haus passes away alone, leaving behind unresolved conflicts and shattered connections.
YouTube review channel ah post 💀

• JFL
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
Read “The Pigeon” by Oliz Payne today at the link below

THE PIGEON

@HarrierDuBois @BrahminBoss @iam good boy

Wtf