I larped as a Japanese to get a free ice cream

jojoyou

jojoyou

One bad day away from being me
Joined
Dec 19, 2022
Posts
3,351
Reputation
3,407
Went to B&R after my exam and there was a weeboo cashier and she asked me if was Japanese and I just went with the larp and said yes. I asked for a two scoop hersey ice cream but she added a three scoop on her, I said her “arrigato gosaimas” and bent down like a Japanese jfl. Good day.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, chaddyboi66, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
Went to B&R after my exam and there was a weeboo cashier and she asked me if was Japanese and I just went with the larp and said yes. I asked for a two scoop hersey ice cream but she added a three scoop on her, I said her “arrigato gosaimas” and bent down like a Japanese jfl. Good day.
Should've slayed her desu
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and jojoyou
us whiteys dont have an equivalent, where we can say a catch phrase and get benefits from fanboy women :feelsbadman:
 
us whiteys dont have an equivalent, where we can say a catch phrase and get benefits from fanboy women :feelsbadman:


Go to SEA and tell them your Conan :feelsokman:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
us whiteys dont have an equivalent, where we can say a catch phrase and get benefits from fanboy women :feelsbadman:
“Hay, how are ya? :geek:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

Similar threads

NDskinnyfailure
Replies
7
Views
44
NDskinnyfailure
NDskinnyfailure
Lefty Rankin
Replies
18
Views
112
fraudedltn__
fraudedltn__
HappyChud
Replies
8
Views
50
truedexy
truedexy
Merengue
Replies
1
Views
29
DrRodger
DrRodger
sugarfucker
Replies
2
Views
39
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top