• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 10987
What do u look like without a mask?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
What do u look like without a mask?
Like Complete shit :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
He wear the mask cause he is a tranny that want to look more feminine :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7112 and Deleted member 5180
over for literally everyone's iq who didn't realize this thread was a troll, except for sweet @isis_Bleach and @RoBobaFett999 cause they knew i was making this thread oh and @gamma since he actually had human levels of iq to notice this was a troll XD

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, gamma and Arcturus
over for literally everyone's iq who didn't realize this thread was a troll, except for sweet @isis_Bleach and @RoBobaFett999 cause they knew i was making this thread oh and @gamma since he actually had human levels of iq to notice this was a troll XD
"muhhh your coping cause we called your real face ugly :soy:"

• JFL
Reactions: Arcturus
everyone on here is actually emotionally retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13094
all you fucking towel heads got trolled, you wasted hours bullying someone that's not even me :feelskek: jfl at you
THIS IS WHAT I ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE

why do u sound and look that submissive, have some confidence in urself my god

• +1
"IT WAS A TROLL :soy::soy::soy::soy:"

no way retard

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
I always knew @RoBobaFett999 was a double agent. He just wanted to see some beef in the forum
Download 9

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Arcturus
I always knew @RoBobaFett999 was a double agent. He just wanted to see some beef in the forum
View attachment 1219463
yeah it was getting kinda dead tbh, the forum was just you and mae saying you want to fuck me and 189 and the nordic thread, literally nothing else interesting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus and buckchadley31
all you fucking towel heads got trolled, you wasted hours bullying someone that's not even me :feelskek: jfl at you
THIS IS WHAT I ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE

Definition of red meat. You fucking retard I can't beleive you posted this shit. In a mask no less.

Definition of red meat. You fucking retard I can't beleive you posted this shit. In a mask no less.
:feelskek: it was a troll you fucking moron

wow actually fucking 0 thread i thought this would fix my dog shit tier rep ratio, do you know i had to pay that nigga with one month of nitro classic to take that video and photo for me, what a fucking waste of money just to get some laughs out of low iq niggers from an incel forum, kys

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
:feelsyay:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and buckchadley31
The only low IQ chimp here is you, OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Arcturus
The only low IQ chimp here is you, OP
you can't call me a low iq chimp when you fell for a troll tbh, funny how niggas here claim to have a 120+iqs but fail to realize this thread is troll, jfl at your low iqs

you can't call me a low iq chimp when you fell for a troll tbh, funny how niggas here claim to have a 120+iqs but fail to realize this thread is troll, jfl at your low iqs
You're dumb if you think anyone fell for your shit thread.

• +1
wow actually fucking 0 thread i thought this would fix my dog shit tier rep ratio, do you know i had to pay that nigga with one month of nitro classic to take that video and photo for me, what a fucking waste of money just to get some laughs out of low iq niggers from an incel forum, kys
KYS FAGGOT AW

• +1
You're dumb if you think anyone fell for your shit thread.
lmao hard cope you towel head, you morons fell for it and thought it was legit stop coping :feelskek:

lmao hard cope you towel head, you morons fell for it and thought it was legit stop coping :feelskek:
Anyways
Both look like shit

• +1
I literally didn't you faggot. I knew since day one that boba was an insider and he wanted this retarded beef to last longer.
Your shitposts are all obvious baits and all I did was farm some reps.
Neck yourself tbh

• +1
I literally didn't you faggot. I knew since day one that boba was an insider and he wanted this retarded beef to last longer.
Your shitposts are all obvious baits and all I did was farm some reps.
Neck yourself tbh
he didn't ask me to do it tho ? this was planned by me lol, all i did was just tell him it was bait before i made the thread, leave roba out of this 😡,anyways your low iq sand monkey brain fell for all my bait threads stop coping, your only saying this now to not sound stupid, if you truly knew my threads were bait you would not respond to them jfl at your iq

cope you admitted i look better than him
Nah i said both are shit
I just said his voice + mask made him look feminine

he didn't ask me to do it tho ? this was planned by me lol, all i did was just tell him it was bait before i made the thread, leave roba out of this 😡,anyways your low iq sand monkey brain fell for all my bait threads stop coping, your only saying this now to not sound stupid, if you truly knew my threads were bait you would not respond to them jfl at your iq
The only reason I'm still around is the dopamine I get from those reps.
Users here do nothing but circle jerk and try to get some JFLs by saying some stupid shit.
If people fell your low IQ cow shit threads then you would've at least fixed your subhuman post/rep ration

• +1
Image 2021 07 11 061902
259 views, decent rep received tbh

The only reason I'm still around is the dopamine I get from those reps.
Users here do nothing but circle jerk and try to get some JFLs by saying some stupid shit.
If people fell your low IQ cow shit threads then you would've at least fixed your subhuman post/rep ration
well if you were aware it was a troll, @Maesthetic 100% thought it was legit with his sand money brain

well if you were aware it was a troll, @Maesthetic 100% thought it was legit with his sand money brain
Not even retarded nigger
I knew it was a fucking troll with @RoBobaFett999

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31 and Arcturus
Not even retarded nigger
I knew it was a fucking troll with @RoBobaFett999
what does roba have to do with it jfl, this was my idea i just told him it was a troll before i made the thread lol

what does roba have to do with it jfl, this was my idea i just told him it was a troll before i made the thread lol
Complice