Attachments

• 2772DF95-8828-482D-84AA-4EA6AB23A501.jpeg
    2772DF95-8828-482D-84AA-4EA6AB23A501.jpeg
    156.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rolloftape, Yerico7, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
its just angle bro

wait until you find out that your facial structure doesn't stop changing until you're halfway into your twenties.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Deleted member 14392, szolliontaraelis and 1 other person
wait until you find out that your facial structure doesn't stop changing until you're halfway into your twenties.
wait until you find out that facial bones are cancellous bone and never stop growing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and zharupodrugu
Your bones are always being remodeled. Your body replaces like 10% bones each year so it is possible

• Hmm...
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Your bones are always being remodeled. Your body replaces like 10% bones each year so it is possible
why do people say mewing, chewing and moderate bonesmashing is cope then? If this is true, a recessed cuck could have a very good jaw by the time they're 25 if they start at 20

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, Elvisandreaa, szolliontaraelis and 1 other person
what tells you that it isnt just him being more lean

why do people say mewing, chewing and moderate bonesmashing is cope then? If this is true, a recessed cuck could have a very good jaw by the time they're 25 if they start at 20
Probably because there is very little research on these topics. It's all theoretical for now. Good luck finding someone to research bonesmashing lmao

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Wow, puberty between 16 and 20 and more androgenic fat and water distribution

That's the ideal build and physique for a 16 year old btw. No gyno or estrogenic fat distribution on his body

my late growth was to the brow ridge not the jaw sadly.

decreaseyourlifeexpectancymaxxing

Probably because there is very little research on these topics. It's all theoretical for now. Good luck finding someone to research bonesmashing lmao
Bonesmashing is real my right middle finger has been banged up way more times than the left one and it’s way bigger and stronger

• +1
Reactions: Smilodon
mewing is 90% cope until you start in mid puberty minimum, but still it has benefits like better posture and instantly raised hyoid and tighter skin around jaw. chewing is one of the biggest looksmaxxes once you get beyond the slightly bloated stage. bonesmashing isnt cope, but the principle of less is more applies here as well.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Androgens makes DNA express itself when binded to the receptor, if you don’t have the gene to begin with( ex square chin) you aren’t going to experience physiological changes, also AR are genetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 22126
Androgens makes DNA express itself when binded to the receptor, if you don’t have the gene to begin with( ex square chin) you aren’t going to experience physiological changes, also AR are genetic
havent heard of that, but if thats true you atleast slowly experience your bones full potential with the growth factors effects on them

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
Is this you?

Somatropin does this better, no?

When I feel my chin under my skin it is very square, will steroids enhance that?

mewing is 90% cope until you start in mid puberty minimum, but still it has benefits like better posture and instantly raised hyoid and tighter skin around jaw. chewing is one of the biggest looksmaxxes once you get beyond the slightly bloated stage. bonesmashing isnt cope, but the principle of less is more applies here as well.
Do you have any chewing before and afters?

It might not be due to roids particularly but due to insanely increased T.

As women age and their E levels drop, their face starts to look more masc. It is most obvious on bodybuilding women. They literally get a face that looks like a male face. There is almost no resemblance left with a female face other than their hairline and a few other things, but the rest looks like a male face.

my brother got really ogre sometime between 18 and 30

T is a double edged sword. One one hand it is required for a well developed bones like jaw, skull size, cheekbones, frame, bone thickness overall etc. On the downside- if the T levels are too high, it becomes a looksmin, because a face starts looking like a neanderthal caveman ogre. Too high T also leads to nuked collagen and norwooding.

If you look at men with either naturally very high T or men who roid/inject T- they age extremely fast, look like 45 at 30 years and tend to norwood really early.

As with almost every thing in life- the perfect balance is the key. Assuming that "mascmaxxing" is all you need is a huge huge mistake.

I would argue that after like 30, having too high T levels is a looksmin in the long run. It ruins skin/collagen and hair.

T is probably the actual "Wall" for women as they approach 27 and above. Their E level drops and as a result- the T level increases, which makes them look like sumo wrestlers and very masc in appearance. Also the higher E level in women seems to be the most important factor that keep the skin "attached" to the fatpads in faces of women. As their E level drops (and T increases), their skin on the face starts sagging.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: callisto
T is a double edged sword. One one hand it is required for a well developed bones like jaw, skull size, cheekbones, frame, bone thickness overall etc. On the downside- if the T levels are too high, it becomes a looksmin, because a face starts looking like a neanderthal caveman ogre. Too high T also leads to nuked collagen and norwooding.

If you look at men with either naturally very high T or men who roid/inject T- they age extremely fast, look like 45 at 30 years and tend to norwood really early.

As with almost every thing in life- the perfect balance is the key. Assuming that "mascmaxxing" is all you need is a huge huge mistake.

I would argue that after like 30, having too high T levels is a looksmin in the long run. It ruins skin/collagen and hair.

T is probably the actual "Wall" for women as they approach 27 and above. Their E level drops and as a result- the T level increases, which makes them look like sumo wrestlers and very masc in appearance. Also the higher E level in women seems to be the most important factor that keep the skin "attached" to the fatpads in faces of women. As their E level drops (and T increases), their skin on the face starts sagging.
I have high T levels but people been saying I look facially young for my age and can’t really grow a beard. On the other hand my penis is naturally on the large-end and my voice is deep. DHT coversion ratios are more important imo

Yeah I mean in most cases a high T face will look very masc, but as you mention its about T / DHT conversion and whatnot.

Efron started roiding (significantly increased T) and it aged him by like 10-15 years in a time span of 2-3 years or so.

Yeah I mean in most cases a high T face will look very masc, but as you mention its about T / DHT conversion and whatnot.

Efron started roiding (significantly increased T) and it aged him by like 10-15 years in a time span of 2-3 years or so.

roiding didnt age efron that much, he looks that much older as a result of the facial implants he got. just look at the comparison, he went from looking early thirties to mid fourties. also his cheek implants he recently got made him have bad nasolabial folds.

73BFC378 B9D4 458C B906 6F36FDA4C545

It slows down to the point of irrelevance, and eventually starts regressing

decreaseyourlifeexpectancymaxxing
another shit natty cope

whats the point of a long suffering life? you wanna live till you’re 60, wrinkly, crippled?

life ends when you’re ugly

• +1
Reactions: callisto