I laugh when ppl get mad at alien/ uncanny models

try2beme

try2beme

GRAYCELS DNI
Be grateful its not a jew influencer taking the poor mans job.
IMG 3896

What if the model is joo

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Be grateful its not a jew influencer taking the poor mans job.
View attachment 2904701
That guy just looks ltn
Most uncanny models who are male still mog because dimorphism and facial leanness which is almost 50% of your attractiveness and that's what they usually scout for. Harmony it's self js a meme
You can be a lite with regular meh harmony given you're a bone mogger and masc af. Usually only full chads need top harmony to match 8+
Not the same for women tho.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and xegigi
That guy just looks ltn
Most uncanny models who are male still mog because dimorphism and facial leanness which is almost 50% of your attractiveness and that's what they usually scout for
Not the same for women tho
what is wrong with you.

• +1
That guy just looks ltn
Most uncanny models who are male still mog because dimorphism and facial leanness which is almost 50% of your attractiveness and that's what they usually scout for. Harmony it's self js a meme
You can be a lite with regular meh harmony given you're a bone mogger and masc af
Not the same for women tho.
And bonemass , even if its more than him. He has nothing. Its so easy to take an ugly pic of him from them eyes and bone structure easiest way to tell a model

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
what is wrong with you.
What
It's just something I noticed
Even w women who look like trannies can scrap htb with good facial leanness and health indicators despite being a shitty looking striking model

• +1
And bonemass , even if its more than him. He has nothing. Its so easy to take an ugly pic of him from them eyes and bone structure easiest way to tell a model
If it's a shit pic my bad
And yeh legit anyone sub mid chadlite can have bad pics

• +1
What
It's just something I noticed
Even w women who look like trannies can scrap htb with good facial leanness and health indicators despite being a shitty looking striking model
no i mean like why cant you be normal now. you have reached your potential. why are you still here?

• +1
no i mean like why cant you be normal now. you have reached your potential. why are you still here?
Idk I'm doing cardio at 2 30 am

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax