I LDARd my entire youth

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
it started off voluntarily, i felt sick of ppl and LDARed throughout high school and college.
But no i am TFL for lyfe and my social skills are zero because they atrophied over the years of LDAR.

It is over, i've realized there's nothing u can do past a certain point, certainly after 25 there's no going back if you missed all the crucial developental normie milestones (get laid, have gf, social circle, go out get drunk every weekend etc)

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, subhuman incel, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
it started off voluntarily, i felt sick of ppl and LDARed throughout high school and college.
But no i am TFL for lyfe and my social skills are zero because they atrophied over the years of LDAR.

It is over, i've realized there's nothing u can do past a certain point, certainly after 25 there's no going back if you missed all the crucial developental normie milestones (get laid, have gf, social circle, go out get drunk every weekend etc)
me too, Ive been LDARing for 20 years

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 15827

Same bro. but i legit dont give a shit about it. i kinda like not being a npc normie but hate not being a chad.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 17244, sergeant blackpill and 1 other person
get laid, have gf, social circle, go out get drunk every weekend etc

Was done with this at 16 :lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel and sergeant blackpill
get laid, have gf, social circle, go out get drunk every weekend etc

Was done with this at 16 :lul:
brutal, i will never get my teenage years back:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: FootLongDong
Hey bro love the avi:love:

• +1