I leanmaxxed and i still look subhuman

000bsahar

Iron
Hello so basically I have hollow cheeks and a chiselled jawline on account of being low bf and collagenmaxxing but I still have recessed subhuman bone structure. so all I can ask is why did you lie to me and say that being lean is everything? I am broke and cannot afford surgery rn please drop better ways to cope with a recessed midface? thank you and goodnight.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lars, Deleted member 9568, Acromegaly_Chad and 4 others
No pics no care

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: minotaur, ReignsChad and Deleted member 13301
send me pics,if you really look subhuman with low bf you should be a good candidate for surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
Hello so basically I have hollow cheeks and a chiselled jawline on account of being low bf and collagenmaxxing but I still have recessed subhuman bone structure. so all I can ask is why did you lie to me and say that being lean is everything? I am broke and cannot afford surgery rn please drop better ways to cope with a recessed midface? thank you and goodnight.
Being lean is not everything. Use common sense.

• +1
Reactions: APJ and volcelfatcel
Leanmaxxing for face gains is sooo overrated

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
I disagree tbh

everyone gains a decent amount from it

but it is true that you can tell if you have good bone structure once you're ~15-20%, at least a visible jawline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 7901 and 2 others
The better features you have under the fat, the more you benefit from leanmaxing.

Normies benefit from leanmaxing simply because the average guy isn't lean and leanness is attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88, Lolcel, Deleted member 7419 and 3 others
No it isn't if you have good bones behind and you are bloated,
high bf can ruin any good looking face, and statistically speaking majority of people are overweight or obese

• +1
Reactions: animo123 and Deleted member 7419
I disagree tbh

everyone gains a decent amount from it

but it is true that you can tell if you have good bone structure once you're ~15-20%, at least a visible jawline
I mean going below 15% for face gains. Il you look bloated at 15%, you're problably boneless and will look boneless at 10% too

But of course being below 20% bf is mandatory for a man

• +1
Reactions: animo123 and Deleted member 6892
Yeah the problem is if you have bad bones lol
You will still look better anyhow, the only difference is the amount of the improvement,
take in mind that majority of people are overweight or obese territory so every woman will take it as a bonus

• +1
dont know what to say except its over

surgerymax

• +1
PM, bet you're a mentalcel

I believe you OP, I'm at 12% bf and still look subhuman because my chin is very recessed. Users here are a bit too much bluepilled when it comes to leanmaxxing, it's overrated and doesn't make a chad from someone who lacks forward growth.

(1) pics will give us a better idea on what procedures you need (but for a recessed midface it’s likely going to be something cheekbone/paranasal (implant? Filler? Sandwich osteotomy?) and potentially also some maxillary advancement (your good old Lefort 1)

(2) still a very good achievement to get lean, be proud of it. Now focus on staying lean

(3) moneymax for the procedures... and if it end up that you only need a bit of filler or something, and you have lots of money left over, then hey, still a great situation to be in, where you have lots of surplus cash to do what you want with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Amnesia
the point of doing it is now u can more accurately asses ur bone structure and figure out what surgeries/procedures are appropriate

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
i'm telling these retards here that lean won't do shit if u are boneless and recessed but they won't get it to their fkn head. I also got the hollow cheeks in good lightning. We prob need lefort 1(likely given ur ballon chin). Fillers ain't gonna do shit.

Im
Having trouble getting lean and hollow cheeks. How did u do it and how long did it take