I learned to be extremely careful what i say irl

_MVP_

_MVP_

Im Elite, fuck le Bourgeoisie...
2 examples today:

Old foid in Front of me moves slowly i say "faster"
The homo near me: "faster?" (Angrily)He acted as If i Said sth wrong.

Example 2: i say to a foid, "oh you got nice clothes on", the foid:"what? What do you mean nice clothes?"

This was a Reminder for me that people reaction in ways i absolutely dislike, so i will shut up and say only Safe Things to say.

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, 5'7 zoomer, incelmogger and 1 other person
if you actually did that, you have to be on the spectrum.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, 5'7 zoomer, incelmogger and 3 others
Ignore them

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
I lost a guy I was slowly becoming friends with because he told me his gf wouldn't "allow him" to go a to a bro trip with his friends to Mykonos cause "people only go there to hook up", and I told him some mildly red pilled stuff about how you shouldn't let your gf boss you around in the relationship cause it reduces attraction and that it's not normal that he needs permission from her to go on a trip with his friends. Can't help it sometimes with these normies.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FBl and _MVP_
Go to the mall and shout" you are all subhuman single celled shitheaded subhumans, your generics are trash tier and you all shall burn in 90000 degrees
ovens like what did naziz do to the nigger jews" and run away like a pathetic dog.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and _MVP_
2 examples today:

Old foid in Front of me moves slowly i say "faster"
The homo near me: "faster?" (Angrily)He acted as If i Said sth wrong.

Example 2: i say to a foid, "oh you got nice clothes on", the foid:"what? What do you mean nice clothes?"

This was a Reminder for me that people reaction in ways i absolutely dislike, so i will shut up and say only Safe Things to say.
Don't care about that stuff. Tell the homo "yeah".

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Why would you say "oh you have nice clothes on" that's such a weird way to say it

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill