I Leave You With This

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
Before I drift off to sleep, I leave you with this;

You cannot escape from a pit you yourself have dug. You dug the pit in such a way that you left no grooves in the interior walls. You left to route of escape. When you dug that pit, you did so with the intent of going in and never coming out.

The thing is, you never intended on digging this pit. You dug it subconsciously and through the years it only got deeper and deeper. Now it’s so deep and you’re so entombed in it that escape is only a laughable daydream.

For some people, God filled their glasses past the brim with pain. Kinda like a glass of wine; you never pour it to the brim — if you did, it would overflow when you pick the glass up to drink from it.

Well, that glass is me. And any slight movement will only cause me to suffer more. So, I guess I’m to be doomed and pained until my last day. Not something I wanted, expected, or yearned for. But, I can’t say I didn’t deserve it.

I am an unworthy being. And in solitude, eternally, I will writhe.

@Acee @Kozner @Thompsonz @ropemax

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Moggable, galego123 and 3 others
Huge comeback.

• +1
Reactions: galego123, Deleted member 15827 and Vermilioncore
97E9F3FB 0580 4FC3 874B 5D96604CD11B

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
depressed vermo wednesday coming

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Toth's thot and Vermilioncore
Yo I'm gonna dedicate a whole day to reading all your posts one day with a cigar and some alcohol. Vermillion aesthetic is unmatched.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Toth's thot
Shut yo bitchass up you goofy ass faggot. I'm doing blow and fucking a movie star while you're digging pits and jerking off in a bus! God filled your glass with warm piss and shat on your bed bitch

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Acee and Deleted member 15827
Shut yo bitchass up you goofy ass faggot. I'm doing blow and fucking a movie star while you're digging pits and jerking off in a bus! God filled your glass with warm piss and shat on your bed bitch
He`s beyond that shit posting.

I'll leave you with this

D71

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and DwayneWhite55
finally a thread that isn't about your penis. keep 'em coming

i’m in tears man i really never thought i’d see this vermilioncore again
Doctor Who Reaction GIF

encore brother keep these coming. been waiting for these type of threads to return for ages.

such high quality blackpill posts it’s as you never left. all we need now is the og shadows of the colossus pfp :chad: keep this shit up

Doctor Who Reaction GIF

encore brother keep these coming. been waiting for these type of threads to return for ages.

such high quality blackpill posts it’s as you never left. all we need now is the og shadows of the colossus pfp :chad: keep this shit up
Who are you

Doctor Who Reaction GIF

Who the fuck are you, it`s like I wrote it or some shit.

Not a proton

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499