I left my girlfriend so I could talk to other girls.

kjhcfad

kjhcfad

Bronze
Joined
Mar 30, 2026
Posts
325
Reputation
225
I left my girlfriend of 2 years so that I would be able to talk to other girls.
She wanted me to stop talking to friends I've had for 2 years, and I decided that cutting her off instead of doing what she said was the right choice.
Was I retarded, or was this a reasonable thing to do?
Will give more details if asked
 
  • +1
Reactions: IndecentEyes and u3h
shouldve stayed while talking to other girls
 
  • +1
Reactions: IndecentEyes and Acruxes
Its retarded to have girls as friends in the first place
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndecentEyes and u3h
shouldve stayed while talking to other girls
I did that for a few months, decided that having her around was too much, as she kept giving me shit for it
 
  • +1
Reactions: IndecentEyes and u3h
I left my girlfriend of 2 years so that I would be able to talk to other girls.
She wanted me to stop talking to friends I've had for 2 years, and I decided that cutting her off instead of doing what she said was the right choice.
Was I retarded, or was this a reasonable thing to do?
Will give more details if asked
Honestly a good strong choice. As long as the friends you have aren't your exes or you've never done anything intimate with them before getting with your girlfriend, then there's nothing wrong with it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: IndecentEyes
good decision if girls give you attention.
don’t regret it lmao sooner or later you would’ve broken up anyways
 

Similar threads

F
Replies
9
Views
82
fhkennedy
F
F
Replies
9
Views
89
hopefullychadlite
hopefullychadlite
foidslayerlarp
Replies
1
Views
35
la ealerz
la ealerz
D
Replies
5
Views
55
d9blanchee
D

Users who are viewing this thread

  • IndecentEyes
  • Jawrwin
  • u3h
  • Acruxes
  • satanicplayground
  • cortesas
  • nunya
  • kjhcfad
Back
Top