I left the mall. Today was a great day!

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Even though I didn’t talk to girls or get any phone numbers, God has blessed me and gave me an amazing idea.

Long story short I am studying ways to leave minimum evidence in my car. Skin flakes, hair and DNA are all ways you can get caught these days, I need to avoid that.

Also since I will have guests in my apartment (you know, after they take a ride in my car), I need to find a way to hide a refrigerator behind some wall because the smell would be unbearable if I don’t take care of business.

I’m open to ideas.

Edit: I will ask God for forgiveness and he will forgive me

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 11414 and 8 others
Elliot Rodger was stupid. He just went nuts and started shooting everybody and then killed himself. I’m smart, I will just get what I want and get away with it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, Deleted member 10615, StephIsCold and 6 others
Fucking visceral cringe. Take a sharp knife and run it along your gullet.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel, Based-nearcel, StephIsCold and 5 others
@itorroella9 I won’t end anyone’s life, only if they try to run away and don’t love me I will

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 12165, Patient A and 1 other person
Elliot Rodger was stupid. He just went nuts and started shooting everybody and then killed himself. I’m smart, I will just get what I want and get away with it.
Even though I didn’t talk to girls or get any phone numbers, God has blessed me and gave me an amazing idea.

Long story short I am studying ways to leave minimum evidence in my car. Skin flakes, hair and DNA are all ways you can get caught these days, I need to avoid that.

Also since I will have guests in my apartment (you know, after they take a ride in my car), I need to find a way to hide a refrigerator behind some wall because the smell would be unbearable if I don’t take care of business.

I’m open to ideas.
@itorroella9 I won’t end anyone’s life, only if they try to run away and don’t love me I will

BEEABAA3 0CB7 4EC4 845F 07C65466C6DD

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: wagbox, HighTierNormie, Based-nearcel and 6 others
tales

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
This is why inceldom is a disease. Sub5s really should be sent to meet baraka TV

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 12165 and .*my*.
do u want to hold them hostages or what?? :feelskek:

• So Sad
do u want to hold them hostages or what?? :feelskek:
I didn’t say that. But yes what you said.

Perhaps they may see me for the person that I am and may accept me or even love me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165
I didn’t say that. But yes what you said.

Perhaps they may see me for the person that I am and may accept me or even love me.
yeah chad, with that face u just need to make some delicious food to them and treat them with kindness and they will love u for sure :feelspepo:

• So Sad
yeah chad, with that face u just need to make some delicious food to them and treat them with kindness and they will love u for sure :feelspepo:
Over time. Ever heard of the Stockholm syndrome?

• Love it
also @personalityinkwell may want to have a word about the age group u should target :feelsohh::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
fbi disclaimer: im just joking and if this wigga do sum shit i have nothing to do with it

• JFL
  • +1
actually i sometimes fantasize about abducting my oneitis lmao
but its not worthy it tho, just looksmax
It’s worth it. I want an object that I can use like a toy.

• JFL
What zero pussy does to a man

• +1
Ted Bundy 2.0

• +1
so what exactly is ur plan?

In Minecraft right?

For the FBI:

I hereby inform you that I have nothing to do with this guy. I don't support his views, nor his actions in the past, present and future. I respect women and would never commit such heinous crimes that are discussed in this thread. I'm only here to get loooksmaxing advice, advice for investing, and some shitposting in between. Never have I intended to commit a crime.

Thanks,

@AlexAP