I legit can't tell whether women like hypersexual assholes or

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
whether I just look like one, and so it's congruent. I really want other users to try out what I do and see how it works.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
What visibly indicates that you're a hypersexual asshole

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
wymxn are vessels for children and not much else, therefore it makes sense that their life revolves around sex and selecting the best possible mate. wymxn are evolved to love sex and chase after good sex with perceived quality mates. i don't think hypersexuality is a criteria more so than looks or physical fitness. height/size/mass/etc. if anything it might be a put off as it increases risk of aids

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and klip11
What visibly indicates that you're a hypersexual asshole
Intense staring, handsy, generally acting pissed off, being contemptuous toward anything that isn't fucking, acting better than people, demeaning other people, rough sex, etc.

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc
Intense staring, handsy, generally acting pissed off, being contemptuous toward anything that isn't fucking, acting better than people, demeaning other people, rough sex, etc.
I'll try it out soon and let you know

Congruence is a factor but girls fuck guys who just put on an act all the time, maybe moreso younger girls tho cuz they're dumber and can't tell it's a front

I'll try it out soon and let you know

Congruence is a factor but girls fuck guys who just put on an act all the time, maybe moreso younger girls tho cuz they're dumber and can't tell it's a front
probably why I do better with younger girls

• Woah
Reactions: Ken
We need more Chadvice videos to learn how you do it.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman