I legit never hear German in Germany

Beastimmung

Beastimmung

Diamond
Whenever I walk past people, 90% of the time it will be some other language then German.

wtf causes this?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Htobrother, mrriceguyreturn, buflek and 6 others
wtf causes this?
Screenshot 20240720 212354 Free Adblocker Browser

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Madridista, gr34ter, ryuken and 4 others
you are living in a capital, international city as a rootless, cosmopolitan consumer capitalist in the 21st century.
if u travel anywhere rural, you will likely meet natives. this goes for most culturally enriched countries (UK, France, Ireland, Norway, Austria etc).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, \/orman, gr34ter and 5 others
you are living in a capital, international city as a rootless, cosmopolitan consumer capitalist in the 21st century.
if u travel anywhere rural, you will likely meet natives. this goes for most culturally enriched countries (UK, France, Ireland, Norway, Austria etc).
Yeah but rural "cities" are inhabited by 250 walking corpses. Irrelevant.

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and Beastimmung
German sounds like the noises that a industrial machine makes when it has less oil so it's good. My mother tongue sounds like shit too btw. Italian sounds the best imo

• +1
Reactions: Beastimmung
Whenever I walk past people, 90% of the time it will be some other language then German.

wtf causes this?
It’s like that in America too

• +1
German sounds like the noises that a industrial machine makes when it has less oil so it's good. My mother tongue sounds like shit too btw. Italian sounds the best imo
German doesn't sound great, but it is a create language for literature, you have a word for anything and can easily create new words. Sentence structure is also quite nice to the ears.

But yeah, the sound of the language isn't the best (germanic languages in General have this problem) but there are so many dialects in German maybe you like the sound of some of them.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Arabic can also sound good if it is spoken well but most immigrants speak a very low class slang and dialect of it so it sounds like cancer too.

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper

wtf causes this?
Over for West Germanycels but it‘s getting worse in East Germany too.

No city like that
Cope dude.

Official statistics say 70% immigrants.

But then you have to count out the countless of german boomers in retirenment homes that you never see in the city (in Germany, the second oldest country in the world thats alot)

So you will see 80% ethnics out in the city

• +1
Reactions: trueceI and St.TikTokcel
No city like that
I believe it. Maybe 80% is exaggerated but more than 50% is nothing new in West Germany.
German doesn't sound great, but it is a create language for literature, you have a word for anything and can easily create new words. Sentence structure is also quite nice to the ears.

But yeah, the sound of the language isn't the best (germanic languages in General have this problem) but there are so many dialects in German maybe you like the sound of some of them.
„Doesn‘t sound great.“

Do you yourself speak German? If not just keep quiet and if you are German tell me which languages sound better in your opinion.

Oh, fail. I replied to you. Didn‘t see you making that statement. Thought it was someone else.

• +1
Cope dude.

Official statistics say 70% immigrants.

But then you have to count out the countless of german boomers in retirenment homes that you never see in the city (in Germany, the second oldest country in the world thats alot)

So you will see 80% ethnics out in the city
Why do you complain about it when you can run jbw game on desperate ethnic foids who want whitr validation and passport

• JFL
Do you yourself speak German? If not just keep quiet and if you are German tell me which languages sound better in your opinion.
When you speak a language you actually can judge less if it sounds good cause you get the meaning while a non-speaker will simply hear the sound of the language.

And I think Italian, French, Russian sound better for example.

Why do you complain about it when you can run jbw game on desperate ethnic foids who want whitr validation and passport
The young girls all have passports anyway.

And they want Talahons not Germans

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Thats because German is a shitty language that sound like two barking dogs

German people outside of Germany are ashamed to be German

• JFL
Yeah but rural "cities" are inhabited by 250 walking corpses. Irrelevant.
What OP said is coming to our shitholes as well anyway, I once went outside and only heard Hindi/Arab languages for 10 min straight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Beastimmung and St.TikTokcel
Cuckmany?

• +1
What OP said is coming to our shitholes as well anyway, I once went outside and only heard Hindi/Arab languages for 10 min straight
True. Matka is surprised as well. Few years ago you'd hear polack or ruski. Nowadays, it's some hindu dindu screaming on the phone or nafris babbling in arabic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Htobrother, Beastimmung and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Htobrother
True. Matka is surprised as well. Few years ago you'd hear polack or ruski. Nowadays, it's some hindu dindu screaming on the phone or nafris babbling in arabic.
Pajeet on nokia phone

Thats because German is a shitty language that sound like two barking dogs

German people outside of Germany are ashamed to be German
You are definitely not biased are you?
I can think of many countries south of Germany that have an uvular trill in the articulation of their language, perhaps more than the German language, and yet no one ever criticizes them for sounding guttural. Why is that?