I legit want to kill myself

Lightbulb

Lightbulb

Balding cuck
Everytime I look in the mirror in natural light I can see how trash my hair density is like you can see the scalp through it. It’s hoenstly wrecking me inside, I feel like a fucking shell right now. I want to fucking die and end this whole pain already.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, didntreadlol, turkproducer and 6 others
Everytime I look in the mirror in natural light I can see how trash my hair density is like you can see the scalp through it. It’s hoenstly wrecking me inside, I feel like a fucking shell right now. I want to fucking die and end this whole pain already.
Relax bro hair transplant is cheap in turkey.

Would change my problems with yours :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Relax bro hair transplant is cheap in turkey.
I don’t have money dude. It’s over. I can’t even shave my hair cause I am too pussy to do it and won’t be able to go out for 4-5 months afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I don’t have money dude. It’s over. I can’t even shave my hair cause I am too pussy to do it and won’t be able to go out for 4-5 months afterwards.
How old are you son

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
35877777 homme avec le sac poubelle sur la tte

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Get a job and get hair transplant or get short haircut to fraud

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 2205, turkproducer and 2 others
Why bro? Liverpool lost. It’s the best timeline

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and turkproducer
do you have a decent skull for it?

Huh? You can't make €3k for surgeries because you live in EE? Sorry bro but that's bullshit
Let me give you an example - the minimum wage where I live is barely €400.

Not to say that it’s gross income not net.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
ok br0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Why? You think I should have been rich by now?
How long have you been blackpilled? If you were blackpilled at college age, you should atleast be average moneywise

Don't do it bro

How long have you been blackpilled? If you were blackpilled at college age, you should atleast be average moneywise
I’m doing decent compared to my country levels bro
If it wasn’t for my crippling anxiety and now this stupid fucking cunt hair I would have evolved to a better job
But because I’m an incel to the bone I can’t help myself

And the hair situation is out of my control unfortunately. I’m on fin for a year, I dermaroll, I wash my hair daily with Alpecin but still not doing well. Idk what else to do than rope