I let my emotions rape my abused brain.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
The moment I think of how lonely I am, I let my emotions take the best and rape my brain.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
That's some artistic way to put your feelings out

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
  • Woah
Reactions: iam good boy and Lynxress
I think I've BPD and depression too
I just checked my medical expenses through my insurance page, and just 2 hourlong therapy sessions already costed 580 euro total JFL.

taxpayers paying for this shit. absolutely brutal. dont have to pay shit myself luckily.

now realize that 80% of psychologist customers are foids dealing with chad pump-n-dumping :lul::lul:

Paying taxes=being a cuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, Lynxress, iam good boy and 1 other person
bpd is for foids
probably vast majority of people are dealing with some sort of neuroticism that they let fester endlessly leading to a lot of their diagnosis' for their unstable emotions

most people would probably benefit from alternative methods than mood stabilizers
some people wouldn't. some people need them.

• +1
I just checked my medical expenses through my insurance page, and just 2 hourlong therapy sessions already costed 580 euro total JFL.

taxpayers paying for this shit. absolutely brutal. dont have to pay shit myself luckily.

now realize that 80% of psychologist customers are foids dealing with chad pump-n-dumping :lul::lul:

Paying taxes=being a cuck.
also ill be going to the ward 3 days a week, this shit will be costing tens of thousands of euros

cagefuel

• So Sad