I lie to myself about my height

roidar

roidar

16, 500 test, 25 asin
Joined
May 1, 2026
Posts
2,777
Reputation
2,439
I lied not just to other but also to myself about my height, when I measured myself I would like slightly slightly elevate my heels and it would add maybe half a cm to my height, maybe more, and for some reason I told myself I was 5'10 and stated it on here from the day my account was made on here even though I was most like 5'9 maybe 5'9 and 1/3 max:feelskek:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Wasted time and Lexapro
so ur a height cuck
 
  • +1
Reactions: roidar and Lexapro
we all cope in our own ways dont worry
 
  • Love it
Reactions: roidar
now im a little over 5'10
 
  • WTF
Reactions: Wasted time
Don’t worry bro I cope like this too, I’ll sometimes even measure myself slightly incorrectly to reinforce it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: roidar
Don’t worry bro I cope like this too, I’ll sometimes even measure myself slightly incorrectly to reinforce it.
yeah sometimes i deadass measured myself so wrong, like up to an inch taller:feelswah:
 
I lied not just to other but also to myself about my height, when I measured myself I would like slightly slightly elevate my heels and it would add maybe half a cm to my height, maybe more, and for some reason I told myself I was 5'10 and stated it on here from the day my account was made on here even though I was most like 5'9 maybe 5'9 and 1/3 max:feelskek:
i just say im 6 foot but im 5'9 without shoe lifts
 
  • Woah
Reactions: roidar

Similar threads

highcheekbones
Replies
13
Views
79
highcheekbones
highcheekbones
M
Replies
1
Views
32
maxilexo
maxilexo
swaggyp1
Replies
7
Views
30
accinr
accinr
moffeloffen
Replies
7
Views
60
moffeloffen
moffeloffen
lowtiersubhuman
Replies
15
Views
106
lowtiersubhuman
lowtiersubhuman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top