I lied body is everything. Body > face 100%

D

Deleted member 16371

Kraken
Body is way more important than face, like face isn’t even that important compared to having a good body.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Artemis, ascension! and 4 others
Just think if you were getting arrested but you body mog to absolute self harm every mi6 British person designed to mog. Now that is chad

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: justbentbro and Deleted member 24712
Body is way more important than face, like face isn’t even that important compared to having a good body.
xd
face is king no muscle for your face.

• +1
Reactions: ascension!, Deleted member 24444 and justbentbro
No body for your eye area

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension!, Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 17920 and 1 other person
@VicMackey

I walked down the stairs while the housing corporation was over to check the attic (they need to fix the flooring) and he looked physically scared.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, smoothsexy and Deleted member 16371
I walked down the stairs while the housing corporation was over to check the attic (they need to fix the flooring) and he looked physically scared.
20836.jpg

is that you? damn, looking good. are you on test?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, smoothsexy and Deleted member 16371
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and smoothsexy
  • WTF
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Can you give me advice bro. On putting on mass on shoulders etc and chest
it took me two bulks to look decent and my current body is after three (haven't finished cutting yet), and you will look like shit and doubt yourself every time you do it, you can't get away with not bulking if you're natural past a year of training or so, before that time you can sort of get away with it.

program doesn't matter, there's no 'most efficient' method, as long as you're doing a solid amount of heavy volume per week things will grow, my program is completely retarded by all standards and confuses every single person that's familiar with training.
can you share your routine? maybe you taking some supplements?

Monday: off
Tuesday: T-bar rows 10x20
Wednesday: off
Thursday: Floor press 10x15
Friday: Core focused bodyweight (see below)
Saturday: OHP 10x20
Sunday: Hex bar deadlifts 5 x 20

curls, skullcrushers and lu raises every few days depending on how my arms feel.
(I do these 3 x 30 )

I worked up to this kind of volume, I started with like 4-5 sets and climbed up to 10+
What does your diet look like?
don't track calories or macros, I eat mostly clean, even my bulks and cuts aren't really tracked, I know roughly how much I'm eating though, but the foods I eat don't vary that much throughout the weeks which means it's not all that difficult to make a rough estimation of whether I'm eating more or less.

I don't even avoid junkfood, usually eat pizza on sundays or so.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, boss8055, smoothsexy and 1 other person
it took me two bulks to look decent and my current body is after three (haven't finished cutting yet), and you will look like shit and doubt yourself every time you do it, you can't get away with not bulking if you're natural past a year of training or so, before that time you can sort of get away with it.

program doesn't matter, there's no 'most efficient' method, as long as you're doing a solid amount of heavy volume per week things will grow, my program is completely retarded by all standards and confuses every single person that's familiar with training.

Monday: off
Tuesday: T-bar rows 10x20
Wednesday: off
Thursday: Floor press 10x15
Friday: Core focused bodyweight (see below)
Saturday: OHP 10x20
Sunday: Hex bar deadlifts 5 x 20

curls, skullcrushers and lu raises every few days depending on how my arms feel.
(I do these 3 x 30 )

I worked up to this kind of volume, I started with like 4-5 sets and climbed up to 10+

don't track calories or macros, I eat mostly clean, even my bulks and cuts aren't really tracked, I know roughly how much I'm eating though, but the foods I eat don't vary that much throughout the weeks which means it's not all that difficult to make a rough estimation of whether I'm eating more or less.

I don't even avoid junkfood, usually eat pizza on sundays or so.
u telling me u achieved this body with 5 exercises a week? and all that while natty?

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
u telling me u achieved this body with 5 exercises a week? and all that while natty?
I also didn't deviate from this since I started, the only change I made in my routine was switching from front raises to OHP.

still never done a single squat.

don't even have proper rest times, I do my laundry in-between sets.

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 1140
I also didn't deviate from this since I started, the only change I made in my routine was switching from front raises to OHP.

still never done a single squat.

don't even have proper rest times, I do my laundry in-between sets.
bro im training for many years and been on bodybuilding forums for even longer

noone ever claimed a body like this with such a routine or claiming natty

🤣

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yayatourer and Tallooksmaxxer

🤣
I had my blood tested a while ago and I didn't even have particularity high test.

every time I post my routine PPL autists start seething.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and yayatourer
why are you tagging me?
because you don't like working out

🤣
you just have bad genetics just because after 5 years you are only at 58kg and 174cm doesn't mean everyone else also has to be stuck there

• +1
Reactions: boss8055