"I like asian girls"

And not a single shred of data was seen that day.

lmao Asian women still fog white girls you think them white girls and latina and other girls don't get surgeries and fillers and makeup keeo coping:LOL:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 14984 and Detona

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291

In the United States, indoor tanning is a nearly $5 billion per year industry, providing a backbone for close to 19,000 small businesses across the country. To put this in perspective, there are 5,000 more tanning salons than McDonald's fast food chains in America

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Show me a single source that says Korean women spend 5 billion a year on bleach.

keep coping my niggas:feelsuhh: „wHiTe WoMeN wAnT tO lOoK lIkE aSiAn WoMeN. Written and directed by an Asian foid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 17291
keep coping my niggas:feelsuhh: „wHiTe WoMeN wAnT tO lOoK lIkE aSiAn WoMeN. Written and directed by an Asian foid.

Major cope.

That movie was directed by white women:

https://kjonnsforskning.no/en/2015/09/blond-sexy-and-immigrant

"According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal. But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman.

“Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy.
The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström.

Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and Deleted member 15004
White women don’t consist of Murricans and British and blondes. You Chinks look like twins, while the White race is multifaceted, brunettes, redheads, blondes, green eyes, hazel eyes, blue eyes. Everything you wished to have

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 17291
White women don’t consist of Murricans and British and blondes. You Chinks look like twins, while the White race is multifaceted, brunettes, redheads, blondes, green eyes, hazel eyes, blue eyes. Everything you wished to have
Thoughts on this @Detona

If you are talking about this specific girl , I don't know ..but I've seen women with this exact pheno from my region and himalayan regions ...and they aren't mixed ..
so they look white?

only mclovin pheno cels will understand this thread
@Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
but sometimes there are natural gl ones

Bonnie :love:

sad eyes forever

But at least in South Korea it‘s socially acceptable even men ascending through surgeries, you are not labeled gay as in Europe
problem is, these surgeries look uncanny

@Anstrum95 niche is surgerymaxxed gooks that have bought white features
at least the gooks i like are natural

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577